I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant as usual! :D I loved the bit at the start with Angelo and the wee boy, and I loved how Irene gave him a hug, he needed some comfort so badly, it was a nice touch, and it seems to have taken him a lot of effort to make the long journey to them. I love how Ross was able to comfort Ruby as they listened to the news about Charlie, and it was nice that Leah tried to comfort Roman, I hope he opens up to her cos it's really hard to know what he's thinking these days. And the scene in the hospital room, poor Charlie, but it was lovely that Morag took Ruby into her arms, it can't have been easy for Morag to see either, I hope Charlie will be ok. And I wonder what will happen now that the pregnancy has been mentioned :unsure:

Great update Cally :)

Roman, Roman, Roman! I just dont know what to think of him, honestly. He should just go be there for Charlie right now.

I loved what Leah had to say to him.

I loved the ending. Ross talking about the past and then Charlie woke up! :)

Great stuff.

Update soon :)

Great update! Poor Angelo, he only wants to see Charlie, at least he wants to see her, unlike Roman, but I think that Leah gave him the kick up the backside which he deserved! And aw, VJ and his Aunty Charlie bit, so sweet! And was lovely when Ross started talking about the old days and then Charlie spoke, beautifully written :)

Some wonderful and well-written chapters! :)

Sorry I haven't commented earlier but I've been away on a short break this week, and we didn't have internet where we were at :(

LOL!

I feel sorry for Roman in some way - he must be taking it hard and doesn't know how to act, what to do and feeling confused. *hugs him tightly* (although, I have to agree with Leah - Roman needs to be in there with Charlie and family, no matter what!)

Awww, Angelo trying to find Charlie and finding out how she was.

I love the idea of taking a storyline from the show and putting it with this fanfic - can't wait to see where you are taking it. :D

I loved Ross talking about the past with Charlie - it seemed right that Charlie would wake up and hearing her dad talking about the past - lovely!

I can't wait to see what you've got in store for the gang! :D

update soon!