I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

Roman :angry:

I thought we were going to get a bigger VJ/Charlie scene there, oh well lol.

And Colleen? On the phone to Madge Wilkins.

That made me LOL.

Wow, lots going on in that chapter!

The ending. Oh. My. Gosh. I so didnt expect that.

Update soon :)

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the Charlie and VJ moment, oh and the way Colleen was on the phone to Madge Wilkins when there was a bit of gossip. And Angelo seemed to get Roman to wise up a bit, and he was so right when he said Roman didn't deserve Charlie. Angelo may have helped Roman and Charlie yet he has probably just hurt himself more. And I think Charlie is beginning to see more and more that Angelo is right for her and not Roman, but maybe Roman will change. I wasn't expecting the ending...cliffhanger!! Can't wait for the next update to see what happens to them!

Great update, as usual! :P

You wrote the emotions perfectly and Ruby was just how I imagined she would be. Bless Angelo still worrying about Charlie and her safety even though he was injured himself. :wub: I like that Roman just stood there at the end feeling guilty and I like the scene with Romeo, Xavier, Leah and Irene and then how Colleen went to comfort Nicole. So sweet.

Update soon :)

Edited by Danni02

Lovely update, you wrote it so well. I loved how Irene and Leah comforted Xavier and Romeo, they must have been in such a state. And Colleen, it was lovely to see her embrace Nicole, you never see that side to her, but I could imagine Colleen acting that way in that situation. And Angelo, always thinking about Charlie, putting her before himself. Roman, I am glad you feel guilty cos you should and it shouldn't take something like this to make you realise it!