I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

I hope Charlie is going to be ok, poor girl has been through a lot lately. Would love to see her come out of this ok. I love the emotions from everyone, you really cover all the characters really well and I love that. Angelo is so sweet, just wanting to know if Charlie is ok and being there for her plus wanting to also be there for Ruby too. It's really sweet. Poor Ruby, she breaks my heart. Watching her go through all the pain while waiting on news of Charlie. I hope everything works out for them soon. Can't wait to read more x

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh Angelo :wub: It so sweet that all he cares about is how Charlie and Ruby is. I love that he is caring about Ruby also. He is doing a damn sight more caring than Roman, he needs to wise up and comfort the girl and show some concern for Charlie after all he is supposed to love her! Poor Ruby, all this waiting not knowing whats going on with Charlie must be awful for her. I loved how Irene was there to just hold her and let her cry the tears she needed too. And then there's Charlie. Poor woman. She is in a bad state. I hope that everything turns out okay with her!

Fantastic update Cally (can I call you that?)

Please update soon :D

Edited by Danni02

Another great update as usual :) It was nice that they all went to the hospital, and that Irene was able to try and comfort Ruby. And Angelo's main concern was for Charlie's welfare, he was going to forget about his pain relief cos it was more important to see her, it just shows how much he cares about her. Roman standing in the background not showing any emotion...he didn't even try to comfort Ruby, :angry: and Angelo was worried about Ruby, if he could he would have been crying with her. I hope Charlie's ok, and that Angelo doesn't collapse or something and injure himself more before he gets to her.

Brilliant update Cally!

I love how Angelo was just so determined to get to Charlie and see if she was okay. Even though it seemed like it was a struggle for him he just would not stop until he got there. I'm not sure what to make of Roman's actions. I guess in a way they are understandable. Looking forward to more! :)

Update soon :D