I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two brilliant updates, I'll comment on each one.

Chapter 16 - I loved how concerned Charlie was about Angelo and how she wanted to see him, I'm sort of not surprised she didn't acknowledge Roman, but maybe if he had waited a bit longer...Oh my goodness, Morag! :o You portrayed the emotions beautifully. Wow, the bit where Charlie says Ruby is her daughter, I think it was good that Angelo was there to hear that cos it might have been to hard for Charlie to tell him, but once the initial shock wore off he was able to comfort her :wub: I loved how when everyone else went out of the room after Ruby, he stayed, although Charlie wanted him to go, well thought she wanted him to go. Brilliant chapter!

Chapter 17 - I'm glad that Ruby let Morag comfort her, Ross would have been the last person she wanted to see...she thought he was her dad but he isn't and she's probably angry at him for keeping it a secret. Charlie and Angelo :wub: he cares so much about Charlie and I'm so glad that she opened up to him and told him everything, I hope that Angelo is able to help her through it and be there for her.

Roman...I just want to shake some sense into him! :angry: If he had stayed at the hospital he would have known what was going on, I hardly think Charlie will just want to tell him everything and want him to comfort her now when he wasn't there when she needed him most.

That was awful that VJ had to see that on TV :( Another great update!! I hope Charlie and Ruby are able to sort things out.

Just back from a weekend away so I got to read two great chapters at once :) Great work, as usual.

Chapter 16

Seems as though no one even noticed that Roman left. I do feel a wee bit sorry from him, but I think he just hasn’t really handled the situation the best way possible! I think he should have at least said something to Charlie or said he would give her time with her family or something.

I loved the reveal of Ruby being Charlie’s daughter. Loved Morag dropping the cup of water as she heard what they were saying!

Angelo rushing up to see Charlie once Ruby went to collect him made me smile. So sweet how much he cares for her.

Chapter 17

Poor Ruby. I can understand her just running away and not being ready to listen to Ross’ explanation. She had just heard something so huge, she needs time to come around. I loved how Morag took control of the situation and I liked that Ruby let Morag hold her as she cried.

Angelo is just so lovely. It must be hard for him to stay just friends when he feels something more for Charlie but I love how he is just there to comfort her and I’m glad that she is letting him. See must feel so comfortable around him to be able to open up to him so easily.

Loved the talk Roman got from Irene! And she hit him :lol: Nice bit of comedy Colleen in there too.

Aww VJ poor guy hearing that TV report. :(

Once again, two fantastic updates. I can’t wait for more! :)

"Charlie's an amazing person. nothing could change my view of her" Angelo replied. "She's a friend. I'd do anything for her"

Awww Angelo!!! :wub::wub: Bless him, he is just so sweet and lovely.

Great update!

I loved the Leah and VJ stuff. Its so sweet how much VJ cares about Charlie. I have a feeling it's all to late for Roman and Charlie to work things out but it would be good for him if they were able to talk. Aww Ruby, I really hope that she does go back to the hospital. Charlie needs her right now. Hopefully they are able to work through it and be okay after this.

Update soon :D

Poor VJ, he seems really fond of his Aunty Charlie, it's so sweet how much he cares. Roman, perhaps a bit too late I think, as it is Angelo and Ross waiting to hear the doctor's news. And the scene with Angelo and Ross was lovely, he understands how much Angelo means that he will be there for her. Poor Charlie, she has so many injuries :( but at least she's alive. I really hope Ruby goes back to the hospital to talk to Charlie. Great work :D