I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

If control hadn't radioed them, what would have happened?

Uhm....they would have pashed! :P:lol:

Great update. Loved the little Leah/VJ scene. Oh my Leah is well liking Roman if she is dreaming of him being her husband! Loved the Charlie/Angelo banter and the bit about the armless models made me laugh. Didnt expect the whole Bobby/Cyde thing to happen! Hopefully they'll both be okay. The Roman at a bar with another woman.I wonder if anything will happen there.

Update soon :)

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, I've missed the last few chapters...but is all caught up now.

(on-screen reference) I always thought that it was sad that Leah and Roman's relationship haven't not really started before Roman got blind and everything went crazy after that.

To your fanfic - I'm curious to see how the possible relationship would develop between Leah and Roman - they would make a lovely couple and I think Roman would be a good role model for VJ. :) Poor VJ going into hospital and Leah being worried about him :(

Charlie and Angelo - is really intrigued on this, can't wait to see what happens.

Can't wait for the next update!

Great update. Although I would rather Roman/Charlie broke up, I am still glad that he didnt cheat on her. I am wondering if this Pamela girl is going to appear again though. I loved VJ hoping it wasnt Colleen looking after him. :lol: Loved Ruby running out in her PJ's and like Carina said I dont think she would care if she still had a PJ' s on in the show either.

Update soon :)