Neighbours LEAVING TEN!

Guest Nathan.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think a lot of people just take it for granted the show is on TEN at 6.30pm and will be forever, most TV watchers have no idea about ratings and I think a lot of people whilst they 'dont watch', still presume the show is really popular in Australia.

Yeah, it's funny. It gets 500,000 viewers, they move it and then 2million people will appear annoyed at the move probably followed by something like "Is Helen Daniels still on the show?"

What do you mean by that?

I wish Helen Daniels was still on the show because it would have been much better if they still had her on the show.

In TV WEEK it says as long as the Brits want Neighbours it won't be axed. Neighbours and Home and Away are both more popular in the UK than they are here. It would be a mistake if Neighbours were axed most of us have grown up with and can't even remember when it wasnt on

i live in country SA and we bearly get any channels here. we only just got channel 10 like 2 years ago lol i find it stupid to move neighbours to the digital channel. i wont be able to watch it. OH but then i can watch it online. Oh wait, no I can't because in the country we get crap ADSL with bearly any downloads.

I should also add, we get Home and Away at 3.00pm weekdays and its about a month behind.

YAY for living in the country.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, it's funny. It gets 500,000 viewers, they move it and then 2million people will appear annoyed at the move probably followed by something like "Is Helen Daniels still on the show?"

What do you mean by that?

I wish Helen Daniels was still on the show because it would have been much better if they still had her on the show.

In a nut shell I think Ryan is getting at the fact that most Australian's like the idea that Neighbours is on in Australia and would be disappointed to realize it isn't on TEN anymore...however most of them haven't watched it since the Helen Daniels era.

In terms of Helen as a character, she is one of my favorites and the show still sorely misses her Imo

Archived