Neighbours LEAVING TEN!

Guest Nathan.

Yeah, it's funny. It gets 500,000 viewers, they move it and then 2million people will appear annoyed at the move probably followed by something like "Is Helen Daniels still on the show?"

What do you mean by that?

I wish Helen Daniels was still on the show because it would have been much better if they still had her on the show.

Weekend at Bernie's style?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't understand the logic behind this.It won't bring ratings up because a lot of people don't have HD yet and they're just putting yet another news bulletin in it's place.I don't think two hours of news will rate any better,it's overkill.

Ten is so annoying me. Neighbours was supposed to be on this week but no channel 10 changed their minds and its going straight to Eleven now. Eleven dosent start until next Tuesday. We get a double episode next Friday though. Channel 10 were supposed to show the third season of H2O: Just Add Water in 2009 but they changed their minds and they were going to show it last year but they never put it on.

Archived