Best woman for Tony

Guest charmed60

Best woman for Tony  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rachel.

I found Tony's relationship with Beth to be quite boring, although Tachel sometimes brought out the worst in each other, they wanted to be together no matter what obstacles got in their way. The other 2 were only rebound relationships/flings which didn't really interest me.

Rachel :)

Beth aged Tony so much. I guess the biggest problem is that they didn't really do anything and weren't really 'couply' so it was hard to believe in them. Plus the way she left and he admitted he only proposed becasue she was going didn't exactly say much about their relationship.

Rachel brought out the best in Tony and they supported each other no matter how difficult the circumstances.

I must admit, I liked Tony and Jazz, she was a fun fling for him. She made him younger and I loved Lucas and Drew's expressions when they caught them on the kitchen table that time :lol: If they had stayed together, Lucas and Drew would be brothers :o

He is okay with Rachel, I liked it at first but I didn't like the way they rushed into marriage and parenthood, it is better (in my opinion) to show relationships developing slowly. Like Leah/ Elijah, that was a big rush and would have been better with a slower build up.

Thank you so much for all your explanations :D Keep them coming!

I voted for Rachel (who'd have guessed? :lol: ) Beth and Tony were...nice, but that's about it for me. They seemed to just be comfortable but never came across as being passionately in love like I see when he's around Rachel. I never saw him as happy when he was with Beth and he never really got a chance to be himself; he was always like her little lapdog. I remember the time he gave her his shirt he wanted to wear for the wedding while she was ironing and she threw it to the side and wouldn't let him wear it, picking one out for him herself. She didn't even let him dress himself :lol: Plus he never made the sacrifices for Beth that he did for Rachel and I think that says a great deal; he didn't want to go travelling with Beth and let her go on her own and he also like Kirsty said admitted he would never have proposed if she wasn't leaving. She was never very loving towards him. Also I think being with Rachel has given him a new lease of life, he's been able to start over again, be able to go back to his career as a teacher which he loves, be a father again etc and he seemed to come out of his shell and we learnt a lot more about his impulsive, romantic nature and what he actually wants for himself in life. I loved the way it was built up slowly and they were friends for a long time first; Tony was brought into the show for Beth and I hate when they do that; that episode made me cringe!!!

I did like Jazz at the beginning with Tony because like Miranda said she was a bit of fun for him. But I think that's all it was, it could never have worked long term; she would have hurt him too much and they're such polar opposites. Plus she told him she couldn't commit and wanted an open relationship when he's a strong family man so their values being so different would have been a problem long term I think.

Archived