Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

WOW!!!!! I've just finished reading all your fics.....and they are all AMAZING you portray the adelle relationship ..... sooo cute :wub: luurved the last chappie how aden was soo protective!!!! but not the best idea of Belle wandering around at night!!!!

Can't wait fo the next chappie!!!!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could think was why Drew didn't remind her of the fact that he is her brother(her actual brother and not someone she just thinks of as a brother), and for about two years one of the most important people in her life.

Have I missed something? Drew isn't Belle's brother unless that part is AU in this fic? Can anyone clarify?

I think he owes her an apology but the only thing I am afraid of now is that now with what he said you're gonna have him doing all the apologising and her getting away for treating the way she did.

As for Aden I usually love protective him but he better not go get all angry with Drew demanding he apologises. Because honestly Drew seems to get all the irritation coming his way for the fact that Aden and Drew won't even acknowledge each other if there in the same place but it's not like Aden ever makes things easier. I know Aden loves Belle and wants everything to be okay for her but I hope Aden surprises me and is understanding with Drew and realises that Drew and Belle need to work this out alone without him interfering.

I always love reading your commentd, because they're so much and you always say whether you like/hate something, but you also make it so hard to reply to :lol: All I can say, without giving away the plot for the next chapter, is that I hope I don't disappoint you with how it turns out. There will be many apologies, from many people, but I'm not going to say who'll be the one solving the Drew/Belle arguement.

As for Aden, I think that you've got to keep in mind that regardless that this may be between Drew and Belle, it was to do with his child, and he'll be just as protective. He's still the over-protective guy that he always has been, but I think he is a bit more understanding now.

I can't say much more without revealing what'll happen in the next chapter, but thank you so much for sharing your views! Like always, I hope I'm not putting you off Belle, Drew or Aden :D

I could think was why Drew didn't remind her of the fact that he is her brother(her actual brother and not someone she just thinks of as a brother), and for about two years one of the most important people in her life.

Have I missed something? Drew isn't Belle's brother unless that part is AU in this fic? Can anyone clarify?

It just confused me that enjoy the ride said her actual brother because being her stepbrother doesn't make him her actual brother!

No, no, it's not AU in this fic; they are step-siblings. But what I think what enjoy the ride meant was that Drew and Belle are legally siblings [because of Peter and Amanda], but Belle/Geoff/Annie and Aden/Nicole are just foster siblings, if even that. There's nothing really there that makes them a family except that they live together.

I hope that makes sense. :)

Thank you all for the comments! Really, really, really appreciate them! :D

xoxo

As for Aden, I think that you've got to keep in mind that regardless that this may be between Drew and Belle, it was to do with his child, and he'll be just as protective. He's still the over-protective guy that he always has been, but I think he is a bit more understanding now.

I can't say much more without revealing what'll happen in the next chapter, but thank you so much for sharing your views! Like always, I hope I'm not putting you off Belle, Drew or Aden :D

Yeah I don't mind Aden having a go at Drew for what he said about Belles ability to be a mother(because Drew was wrong about that) and how Belle certainly doesn't need the stress but I hope he leaves it at that. I don't like the idea of Aden making Drew feel like he doesn't have a right to be angry about Belle not telling him. I feel that part(Belle not telling him) should be worked by Drew and Belle on their own

Theres no way you are putting me off either of those characters. From time to time their actions annoy me (making me feel more strongly about it than I probably should) but overall you've written them amazingly and I love whole three characters. I've mentioned this once before in one of my reviews(can't remember where)but I only start feeling this strongly about the characters in a fic when I completely invested in the story. And you managed to do this with your stories.

Sorry if I'm making it hard to reply to all my ramblings.

About the brother thing it was just that Belle referred to Nicole as Adens sister and she isn't even related to him in any way(biologially or legally) yet Drew is actually related to Belle in someway. Thats what I mean't. I should have probably made been more clear on that though. Sorry for the confusion.

Seriously Taniya one day I am going to stop boring you with my way too long posts.