Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww poor Belle! But wandering around in the middle of the night is not the best idea...

Drew was just being honest, but Belle didn't need that hmmmmm I will hold off from trashing Drew until the next chapter :D

Update soon :D

Edited by adelle

That was really good.

Drew was a tad out of line. He probably shouldn't have upset Belle like that.

Belle doesn't come across as needy. It's good that she feels like she can open up to Aden now.

I don't know if I want Aden to have a go at Drew or not. Drew probably deserves it but I'm not sure that it would help Belle.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

She was the one in the wrong here; she couldnt play the victim.

So she finally gets that.

But then again she was immediately back to making excuses for herself in no time.

Drew may have been harsh with her but all I can say is that Belle had it coming. I wish she had spent more time trying to apologize and less time trying to excuse not telling him. Okay her explanation for telling Mattie was fine but when she made that comment about Nicole being Adens sister and bestfriend and why she just had tell Annie and Geoff all I could think was why Drew didn't remind her of the fact that he is her brother(her actual brother and not someone she just thinks of as a brother), and for about two years one of the most important people in her life. I don't agree with anything he said but but I feel like she should know him enough to realise he said those stuff because hes hurt and not hold it against him later on. I think he owes her an apology but the only thing I am afraid of now is that now with what he said you're gonna have him doing all the apologising and her getting away for treating the way she did.

As for Aden I usually love protective him but he better not go get all angry with Drew demanding he apologises. Because honestly Drew seems to get all the irritation coming his way for the fact that Aden and Drew won't even acknowledge each other if there in the same place but it's not like Aden ever makes things easier. I know Aden loves Belle and wants everything to be okay for her but I hope Aden surprises me and is understanding with Drew and realises that Drew and Belle need to work this out alone without him interfering.

Can't wait for that next chapter.

Edited by enjoy the ride