Elliot's Return (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Scotcaz22

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“You can’t mean that.” He said shocked.

Ditto. Here's me all excited at the fact that I have tons of chapters to catch up on, only for it to end with that. <_< Rola can't break up again. Not fair. :( I know you're just misleading me at the end there, it's all going to be sorted by the next chapter, right? Right?!!

^Well that was what I was about to comment yesterday but I was too sad to actually do it. And what do I find today... exactly what I had hoped for. :wub: Yay! Tele did good and Anaya's all smiles. I really need to stop typing about myself in the third person .:P

Well I've missed so many updates... a quick comment on some of the highlights for me :

-The Geoff/Nic labour scene. 'Twas funny. Lol! I could totally imagine it, what I can't imagine is Nic staying true to her celibacy threats. Hehehe. Baby Mira, the name, it's meaning to them, so cute. And them offering to take in El's baby was so touching. Ofcourse never an option though.

- Elliot/Mike scene, glad there was follow up, as prior to that, it all felt way too obvious.

- SB cops staying true to form & unable to solve any mysteries. Glad to know Roman/Jacko & crew did their homework & the bigamy issue was sorted. Liked Jacko being curious about CaR being together at one stage, at the station, it was funny. Love Jacko... but I want my Miles fix. Some scenes soonish maybe?

- The night interaction after Meggy was sick was too cute. Loved the kids wanting to hear their stories & the way El recalled them. Awww the kids are sweeties.

- Danni/El heart to heart was lovely. And I too want them to find Gabriel. Anytime soon? Oh and Danni's working her way through the family with her crushes. Lol!

- Loved sneaky Roman pushing all the right buttons to get El all riled up. Even if she'd cottoned on to his intentions in the end, it worked. They know each other too well. Anyway happy to see Superwoman had returned & enjoyed her confronting Elliot. Loved, loved, loved the Rola cuteness that followed.

- Jacko/Pete/James... how could they? Not only do they get him blind drunk & shove him in the direction of a cheap Ella imitation, but then they go and tell him about it. Well atleast they had the balls to speak up eventually, not sure if Jacko's left with any now. Go Ella. My poor baby Roman. Nice to see El comforting him though.

- The cemetry scene was so moving. Leaving the rings behind with Francesca was a nice touch & happy that they were able to get some closure from it.

- The family all plotting together to get Niff sorted was lovely. And I enjoyed El getting all racy with Roman, almost as much as he did. :ph34r: What?! It's been too long.

- Roman's nonchalance when dealing with Elliot was perfect, especially considering Elliot really thrives on getting a reaction from Roman.

- The bugging device scenes were awesome. First the pretence at tension between Mike/Roman & then the whole loud music, dancing, TV & noisiness to get at Elliot. It was wonderful to see them all relax & have fun after so long. Just Rola & the kids. Perfect family.

- Lastly them paying Elliot a visit & messing with his head was brilliant. Somehow, like El, I don't think it's enough to get him off their backs. But I appreciated Roman trying & I have faith in Roman's words that he'll take care of them.

Okay so that's my quick comment, that sort of changed in to a long rant along the way, done. Now seeing as I was so kind, are we in for a double update from you tonight? *sends Tele some yummy Roman shaped cookies & smiles angelically*

Oh my god tele, you will have to update that again tonight, I will just have to know when I come in the morning what happened, please don't drag this one out, I really need elliot gone and out of harms way but a great part

Well.. :ph34r: when Elliot is gone that is the end of the story.... do you want it to end so quickly?? :blink:

Edited by Marigoldly

So Tele, remember that time when I said that Elliot/Mike stuff felt too obvious, well I wasn’t just talking about Elliot likely to be suss, I meant the reverse too. You’d think that Mike would have been on guard/more cautious around Elliot & wouldn’t fall into his trap that easily. And now it’s all gone wrong. Damn it! <_<

I’d say this is the cue for the Romanator to unleash his wrath. Come on Roman, channel that inner all action, muscle-flexing Rambo within you. You know the one… RomanL2.png (:P)

If ever there was a time that El would like to witness ‘Hero Husband’ in all his glory… it’d be now. And El what are you waiting for? Start calling, we need the “Spookiest sh*t I ever saw” connection to be happening now. The contractions have started, the danger is rife, they should be sensing each other. And trust you, oh amazing writer thats links in continuity wherever possible, to have kidnapping #2 take place at that same warehouse. El's emotions weren't on the top of your list at that time. On second thoughts I'm sure they were, you just get pleasure from torturing her & us. Lol. :P

Now update, update, update! :D Don't just leave us hanging, like Elliot did with Roman on that cliff. I don't have Roman's strength... I need my fix (double) now. :P