Elliot's Return (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Scotcaz22

My god you were quick... hang on weren't you supposed to be watching a dvd??? ....

( :ph34r: Now can I have an update? :lol: )

shush..shush...*thinks to myself, why am I still online?* shush...shush..

I think I'm going to update in a few moments, by the way! :P

PS. SBS is updated! :P

Edited by Scotcaz22

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not one or two but like a gazillion happy chapters all one after the other.

^That!!! Yes I reiterate. I come back in to this thread with caution, expecting to find what I don't want to see. But instead I get more happy stuff. And lots & lots & lots of it. Also more communication. This isn't right! Hmmm... :unsure:. Either you're giving us so much amazing, gorgeous, loving, happy scenes to make up in advance for the most heinous acts that we're going to be subjected to in the not too distant future. Or someone's abducted Tele & we've got this fraud in her place.

Anyway I hope the latter is not the case. 'Cos happiness is overrated!!! :o That's right I actually said that. Especially when you have no heartache/anguish to compare it against. So i'll be bold & say it. Give me some angsty, drama-filled, tragic, emotional, black stuff. And a bit of action man Roman I wouldn't say no to either. :wub:

Also what is the significance of this Leona b*tch woman getting mentioned/being searched for? Is she going to be making an appearance, or is that just a bit of randomness added in with no other intentions? Also, are Rola ever going to find/get in touch with their daughter again. I’d like that so I hope they do.

Now that I've commented, am I in for an update soonish? Hehe!

“I called his penis the orgasmatron.”

I thought those type of names were only restricted to mechanical devices! :ph34r: I guess the soldier hits all the right spots on & off the battlefield. :P