Elliot's Return (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Scotcaz22

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh? :unsure: Am I in the right place... hmmm...

“What’s going on?” Roman asked her.

Yes?! Anaya's asking the same question. Not one or two but like a gazillion happy chapters all one after the other. I can't believe my eyes. Lilly is Roman's, I'll take credit for that with my last demand comment. :P 'Cos knowing Tele the outcome would have been more likely to be the bad option otherwise. Lol! Communication! There's never, ever been so much Rola communication. I'm loving it. As am I loving all the fluff, cute moments, family scenes and the getting intimate. Frolicing in the swimming pool no less. Although I must admit I wasn't expecting the return of the 'at it like Rabbits' stage. Not that I'm complaining, in fact more please. :ph34r:

Ok this is way too happy for me this time of the morning. I’m going to go get a shower and dress in black.” Danni said with a grin leaving the table.

This is way too happy for this fic. I'm going to buy myself a stab proof vest & start wearing it before I ever enter this fic again. Going overboard you might ask? I don't think so & I advise others to do the same. I have every faith that I'm going to be stabbed right through my heart very soon. And this poor little soul cannot take any more heartache. :( It's coming, right Tele? This many happy scenes can only spell one thing, bad things are going to happen to good people very soon. The return of your saddistic side. <_<

“Killing him.” Roman said. “I want him gone permanently.”

I want him gone permanently too. But I don't want my Roman behind bars, onscreen is bad enough, not in fic land too. Please. Can't we just have some Elliot being tortured by Roman scenes? & that way it can all be brushed under the carpet once he's handed in to the cops. Roman can just deny... deny everything. And then we can return to that happy place once again in the next sequel of yours. Which. I. Will. Get.