Elliot's Return (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Scotcaz22

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Tele, remember that time when I said that Elliot/Mike stuff felt too obvious, well I wasn’t just talking about Elliot likely to be suss, I meant the reverse too. You’d think that Mike would have been on guard/more cautious around Elliot & wouldn’t fall into his trap that easily. And now it’s all gone wrong. Damn it! <_<

I’d say this is the cue for the Romanator to unleash his wrath. Come on Roman, channel that inner all action, muscle-flexing Rambo within you. You know the one… RomanL2.png (:P)

If ever there was a time that El would like to witness ‘Hero Husband’ in all his glory… it’d be now. And El what are you waiting for? Start calling, we need the “Spookiest sh*t I ever saw” connection to be happening now. The contractions have started, the danger is rife, they should be sensing each other. And trust you, oh amazing writer thats links in continuity wherever possible, to have kidnapping #2 take place at that same warehouse. El's emotions weren't on the top of your list at that time. On second thoughts I'm sure they were, you just get pleasure from torturing her & us. Lol. :P

Now update, update, update! :D Don't just leave us hanging, like Elliot did with Roman on that cliff. I don't have Roman's strength... I need my fix (double) now. :P

* Mike knew what he was doing....

* I'm really bad at fight scenes.... but there might be one coming soon...

* I knew exactly what I was doing choosing the warehouse...... <rubs hands together evily>...... and anyway this story is on a tight budget....

* Double updates? I do have other stories to write you know...

Brilliant part Tele, you have us in agony here until Roman gets to save both Ella and Mike

*Who says that he saves both?

Yay... so I go awol for a little while (damn real life for winning that battle <_<), but on the plus side I come back to find two updates to catch up on. :D No thanks to you Tele! Well technically it would be to you, seeing as you wrote them both, but it's not like you posted them in quick succession to constitute the double update I requested. Yet I still got just that... so woop! But I'm still expecting that double update next time.

Anyway on to the actual fic. Poor El, all alone, in the dark, in that room, in that warehouse, a reminder of such painful/horrific memories, and in the onset of labour, tied up right next to a live bomb that could explode anytime soon. :( Could you be anymore EVIL??

Oh yes you can… then have Elliot send Roman some lovely pictures of that said situation El finds herself in as well.

“Or you could just hand him over to Sophie, she just ripped my heart out of me.” Jacko said.

Me & Jacko both. Loved that whole part with the Ella mini-me Sophie & Roman. So cute & sad & heartbreaking. :( Glad Mike’s plotting away trying to find a way out, well until he became unconscious. I do have a tiny constructive criticism of that chapter, if I can be honest. I know you were in an uninspired headspace at the time, but it felt it was a little disjointed. Lots of things happened, but then at the same time it felt like not much or too many separate individual things happened, so it lost a bit of the flow to the story. Still a great read though.

With chapter 35 you got your magic touch back, it was brilliant. I loved the Jacko/Roman exchanges, still no substitute my Miles/Roman fix, so I hope I’ve got that to look forward to in the future. Also Roman/Sophie part 2 was my favourite again. It was moving, sweet & perfect. She really does take after Ella, complete with slamming doors. Lol!

More importantly in the middle of the chapter there, I was wondering why you decided to do a Roman character assassination, when he actually chose between El & Mike. Something felt wrong, but then I knew there had to be more. Finally the noble, selfless Roman returned, glad Jacko cottoned on to his real intentions... the self-sacrifice & they all managed to get him to agree to go with him.

Lastly go Mike; I knew you’d have him manage to find a way out of that room. That intelligence & training had to come in handy somewhere. So happy about that at least.

Now for that double update… :P

What great chapters up to now...

Glad to see that Ella and Mike are both safe. I laughed at the conversation between Ella and Mike. Ella is very insightful with other people and their feelings. She seems to know a lot of things - is she a superwoman or what?? LOL :D

Hopefully, that nasty man (by that, I mean Elliot!) will be caught soon!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

N'aawwwwwwwww!! They had a baby girl. :wub: Gorgeous little Lilly Alyssa Alyssia (now? :unsure:) and he named her after his mother, so cute. Are we going to learn more about Roman's family... is that why you've hinted at it. Or am I barking up the wrong tree & it's just a one off. 'Cos I'd like that actually.

Anyway OMG!!! Not only do you finally give me that double update, but they find Mike, get to Ella in time, I get lovely all male bonding scenes (Roman, Aden, Mike, Geoff) at the hospital (where was Miles :o), they have a gorgeous baby girl, El herself survives it all & comes through fighting fit, I find myself another cute chapter featuring Rola & the family. Had they tortured caught Elliot aswell then I would have been on cloud nine (well that or some sexy Rola fluff :ph34r:). But I've got both of those things to look forward to in the next update, right? :P

These three chapters were awesome, the tension, the urgency, the drama was all written spot on. And as if that wasn't enough there were some amazing interaction scenes between lots of different character, one on one, or altogether. Plus some good little references to previous stuff, as well as funny/witty moments. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! *does a little happy dance*