Elliot's Return (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Scotcaz22

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved how El wanted Roman near her at the hospital when she felt scared. It was as though she knew she'd be safe with him even though she hadn't regained her memory. And I loved Roman being gentle & protective, it all felt so sweet & easy. The closeness felt comfortable yet at the same time there was that butterflies feeling & nervousness that you'd normally get from a relationship in it's inception. A tiny part of me had wished she'd never get her memory back so things could stay like this... almost uncomplicated. But then in the next chapter when most of her memory returns after the hypnosis, I was just ecstatic for two reason alone, that gorgeous reunion scene with the kids & that last exchange with Roman. Cute. :wub:

I hate Elliot even more (if that's possible) after finding out what his intentions were for El as a result of the baby's positioning. Thankfully they found her before she gave birth & now they know I hope everything works out just right. Although I'm sure Elliot's got something else up his sleeve... :angry:

Now how about an update to make up for being so nasty to me (disguised as El) when I was sad & only seeking comfort the last time I was here. :P

Loved the chapter Tele :D

Elliot: I'm hating this man more and more with each passing chapter

Roman: My heart went to him in this chapter. Poor man.

Ella: My heart went to her as well. I was so worried for her

Rachel: She was in doctors mode, but then she switched and went all caring. I liked her in this chapter :D

Nicole & Geoff: Cute little moment there :wub:

Update soon.

xxx

Loved the update!

:wub: at Geoff and Nicole's moment!

:( Ella's going through this again...and hopefully all will be okay.

Elliot - glares at him dangerously - if he does anything to hurt Roman or Ella, he's going to have to watch out!

Look forward to the next one!