The Dark Horse (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Taniya_K

Belle Davies ??

I'm intrigued to see how she got that name, but to be honest, with a summary like this one, I didn't expect her and Aden to be together.

But, I'm still hopeful because I think the ring has something to do with Aden.

And now I can't wait for the diary readings to begin.

And I have one other thing I'm hopeful about. In Titanic, even though Jack dies, and Rose marries someone else, Jack was her one great love. I hope - no matter what happened - that Aden is her great love.

Sorry, I'm rambling .. update soon :D

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, I wonder when he's gonna be able to give her the book! :unsure:

Poor Iliana :( She seems to be suffering so much. Glad she has Chris [they kinda remind me of Adelle ^_^ ]

That beginning was sad. The bit with Belle wasnting to meet and Queen and Geoff thinking it was a joke was very bittesweet.

Can't wait for more :)

xoxo

Oohh, this is getting really interesting. I can't wait until the diary is handed over.

I really wanna see what happened between Aden and Belle... for some reason, I just had this funny feeling about this story, but I'll dismiss it as me being stupid :lol:

Update soon... now would be good :D

Georgia.xx

Great update!

Loved reading about the past and Aden and Belle's relationship. They're so cute and sweet together ^_^

Glad that Illiana finally got the diary and read it too. I hope we get some answers soon :lol: Because each chapter is more and more questions!

xoxo