The Dark Horse (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What just happened ????

I was like RR1. I was happy that Belle ended it with Jamie (even though there wasn't much to end :lol:) , then annoyed when Aden saw them and ran off, and now I'm in shock.

I'm hoping that I've read this wrong... or you've written it wrong... or it's a head wound, because they bleed a lot.

Update now, you can't leave it like that.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Yep, pretty sure that sums up what I'm feeling right now. It's such a cruel end to them. Even though I knew they didn't end up together, it was just so sudden and unexpected. I'm still shocked right now.

This story reminds me slightly of Titanic... Belle would be Rose and Aden would be Jack. Rose had her one great love (Jack) but when he died, she had to move on and love someone else... even if it was only a shadow of the love she shared with Jack...

Please update, I want the whole chapter.. is there any chance this was a dream ?

Awww.Well, at least Aden's all right and it's kinda understandable that he wouldn't want to speak to Belle after what he saw and what happened, although hopefully he'll give her a chance to explain eventually.You seriously had me convinced that you'd killed him for a while there.Again, like that Jamie understands the position with Belle and Aden.