Perth Telethon 2009

Guest Dorey125

Not too sure, if anyones posted this, but heres information for, you guys.

The Telethon Weekend live 26-hour appeal will be held at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre and televised on the Channel 7 Network and the Golden West Network.

The opening and closing shows of Telethon are not to be missed.

There will be spectacular performances by leading Australian entertainers including Jimmy Barnes, Ian Moss, Guy Sebastian, Vanessa Amorosi, Jessica Mauboy, Damien Leith and Carl Riseley. See your favourite 7 Network personalities such as Jessica Marais, Zoe Ventura, Hugh Sheridan and George Houvardas from Packed to the Rafters, David Koche, Natalie Barr and Mark Beretta from Sunrise, Lincoln Lewis, Bernard Curry, Jon Sivewright and Esther Anderson from Home and Away, Jack Campbell and Alix Bidstrup from All Saints and many more!

whos going this year? I am, going to do the 24hours this year. So ill be sure to get loads of pictures, again

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ it wouldn't be in the tv guide yet as it's not on till the 4th & 5th of October. Weekend sunrise might do the show from the convention centre for the telethon, they have before :)

Sounds like they've got some good celebritys going!

OMG I would LOVE to go see Vanessa Amorosi & Esther Anderson!

During last year's Telethon I was working at the hotel all of them were staying at so I met several of them.. I'd stopped watching the show for awhile before it so I didn't recognise some of them, but I remember thinking how cute Lincoln Lewis was :) Might go out for drinks there that night too just in case... just quietly hehe

Thanks been waiting to find out! So happy Esther Anderson is coming. I was hoping so. I have tickets to the opening and closing ceremony and then will stay on until about midnight on the saturday and maybe come back for about 2-3 prior to the closing on Sunday. Wish I could go for the whole 24hrs but don't really have anyone that wants to go with me.

Archived