Perth Telethon 2009

Guest Dorey125

Just read in the Perth TV Guide that the Home and Away stars that are definately confirmed are: Jon Sivewright, Rebecca Breeds, Todd Lasance, Axle Whitehead, David Jones Roberts and Luke Jacobz. So everyone aussie_female said plus Axle Whitehead. Pity Esther Anderson isn't coming though, was kind of looking forward to that, maybe next year. Still looking forward to seeing these 6 anyways. Only one female!

Also there is going to be no red carpet this year, sorry if anyone was looking forward to going to that.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read in the Perth TV Guide that the Home and Away stars that are definately confirmed are: Jon Sivewright, Rebecca Breeds, Todd Lasance, Axle Whitehead, David Jones Roberts and Luke Jacobz. So everyone aussie_female said plus Axle Whitehead. Pity Esther Anderson isn't coming though, was kind of looking forward to that, maybe next year. Still looking forward to seeing these 6 anyways. Only one female!

Also there is going to be no red carpet this year, sorry if anyone was looking forward to going to that.

Damn. No red carpet :( Oh well, I got tickets!! Yay! Can't wait.

Think they're trying something new without the red carpet. Here is who is coming:

Home and Away: people I mentioned above

All Saints: Jack Campbell and Alix Bidstrup

Packed to the Rafters: Hugh Sheridan (also singing), George Houvardas and Jessica McNamee.

Sunrise: Natalie Barr, Mark Beretta and Nuala Hafner

Morning Show: James Tobin, Larry Edner and Kylie Gillies

Dancing with the stars: Sonia Kruger, Todd McKenney and Carmelo Pizzino

Australia's got talent: Grant Denyer

Saturday Disney: Sally Stanton, Shae Brewster and Jack Yabsley

TV Burp: Ed Kavalee

Going to be a great weekend. Can't wait!

Think they're trying something new without the red carpet. Here is who is coming:

Home and Away: people I mentioned above

All Saints: Jack Campbell and Alix Bidstrup

Packed to the Rafters: Hugh Sheridan (also singing), George Houvardas and Jessica McNamee.

Sunrise: Natalie Barr, Mark Beretta and Nuala Hafner

Morning Show: James Tobin, Larry Edner and Kylie Gillies

Dancing with the stars: Sonia Kruger, Todd McKenney and Carmelo Pizzino

Australia's got talent: Grant Denyer

Saturday Disney: Sally Stanton, Shae Brewster and Jack Yabsley

TV Burp: Ed Kavalee

Going to be a great weekend. Can't wait!

so what are they trying diffrent then?wonder when city homiside will come.that burp show is so stupid lol.cant wait for the lunch thing be in a room full of stars not having to line up and say a quick hi and move on.i hope when pep do line up to get autographs ect with todd ect they let u take a pic with him cause everywere else he has been tell them there is not enough time cross fingers for everyone.its funny to get twilight ect u have to pay americans dont give nothing away if we had to pay for every pic or autograph for telethone we will be broke lol.so are u from perth or what?like i said im amazed so many from home and away there only usally 3 from each show.i was wondering why the tickets said the opening is at 6 now or what ever cause thats when the red carpet used to be

According to the TV Guide, it's time for Telethon to create a new tradition and it's important for the charity weekend to evolve and keep it contemporary.

But to me, having a Red Carpet special is contemporary. It definitely starts at 6:30pm. It also says something about Chaske Spencer and Charlie Bewley from Twilight will be there. Hope this helps.

Yeah I am from Perth. The opening ceremony starts at 6:30pm, but they want you to be there at 6pm. They rang us up to double check we knew that. Maybe I'll see you there.

Last year there were 4 Home and Away people if I can remember correctly. Jodi Gordon, Lincoln Lewis, Jon Sivewright, Cornelia Francis.

I am so excited!

Archived