Perth Telethon 2009

Guest Dorey125

i was going to go to the galleria but i wasnt sure if it would be a mad rush like last year i got my pics with the guys from home and away and sunrise then was about to go next door to the g2 convention when i saw todd and david sitting in the corrner near the black stage so i went up to them and asked for a pic ect they said yes.i asked them about facebook and they answered me i said oh todd chad wants me to say hi he is like whats your name im like vicki he goes ohh i have u on my myspace and i remember chad saying your name lol i felt so loved he remembered me lol.then i had to go to the lunch thing so went and found out where that was.

i was waiting around and then all the stars came one bye won i had the guy from all saints come up to me with his glasses on yet again i said had a hard night have we lol even carl seamed a bit out of it lol.then the boys came so got kyle my so to ge a pic with todd ect.when we were in the they guy asked us to put our hands up who won then everyone claped so they clapped for me for once it was funny lol.i was near todd from dancing with the stars he remembers me from last time and was like u want some orange juice or mabey this or that so he was serving me lol.

when that was over the girl from all saints ran over to me cause she remembered me and gave me a hug i spoke to david for a bit more and got another pic with jon froom home and away he remembered me and a news reporter did to.i hated were i had to sit at telethon as im in a chair when everyone stands up u cant see nothing.i wanted to meet bec but she came on a later plane.i think i only missed bec and angelo and grant and mabey 1 more i didnt get t meet.i never stay right to the end as soon as they say how much i leave as it takes so long to get out other wise.when they leave do they go backstage and go that way or go up the line of steps to go out the same way we do then up those big steeps to the ball room?i thought it would be safre to go the backway.when they did that thing of running up the stairs im glad noone grabed them and they fell did they go back down the same way or out the doors we all come in?then some how get backstage till the next time lol.then only thing this time when u got to meet them at the kids carnivl u wernt allowed to go behind had to stay there so the pics looked funny at least todd and david stodd up to leane over near u some just sat there.but it was a good time lol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was going to go to the galleria but i wasnt sure if it would be a mad rush like last year i got my pics with the guys from home and away and sunrise then was about to go next door to the g2 convention when i saw todd and david sitting in the corrner near the black stage so i went up to them and asked for a pic ect they said yes.i asked them about facebook and they answered me i said oh todd chad wants me to say hi he is like whats your name im like vicki he goes ohh i have u on my myspace and i remember chad saying your name lol i felt so loved he remembered me lol.then i had to go to the lunch thing so went and found out where that was.

i was waiting around and then all the stars came one bye won i had the guy from all saints come up to me with his glasses on yet again i said had a hard night have we lol even carl seamed a bit out of it lol.then the boys came so got kyle my so to ge a pic with todd ect.when we were in the they guy asked us to put our hands up who won then everyone claped so they clapped for me for once it was funny lol.i was near todd from dancing with the stars he remembers me from last time and was like u want some orange juice or mabey this or that so he was serving me lol.

when that was over the girl from all saints ran over to me cause she remembered me and gave me a hug i spoke to david for a bit more and got another pic with jon froom home and away he remembered me and a news reporter did to.i hated were i had to sit at telethon as im in a chair when everyone stands up u cant see nothing.i wanted to meet bec but she came on a later plane.i think i only missed bec and angelo and grant and mabey 1 more i didnt get t meet.i never stay right to the end as soon as they say how much i leave as it takes so long to get out other wise.when they leave do they go backstage and go that way or go up the line of steps to go out the same way we do then up those big steeps to the ball room?i thought it would be safre to go the backway.when they did that thing of running up the stairs im glad noone grabed them and they fell did they go back down the same way or out the doors we all come in?then some how get backstage till the next time lol.then only thing this time when u got to meet them at the kids carnivl u wernt allowed to go behind had to stay there so the pics looked funny at least todd and david stodd up to leane over near u some just sat there.but it was a good time lol

i love twilight i wanted to meet him on sat but he was delayed so didnt get there till 3 sun and i haad a 4 hour drive wanted to leave early to get home i wanted to get my pic with him next dorr to the kids carnival

some girls ruined the night in the afternoon, when todd and david came on stage, they bombarded the poor things, which stopped people from getting pictures, but i assume you know, now, after the show, when they all walk up those stairs towards the other end of the centre, i was lucky to get a picture with bec, this girl was trying to drag her away and i asked, and told her id being there for the 26hours, so she gave me one, and i got a stupid looking one with todd, and a nice one with axel, but not many this year, which was a bugger, ill post em later :)

That happened to me too, how the lady was trying to take Bec away, but I asked her for a photo and she was like yeah sure. My sister heard that lady who was pulling her away say to Bec to not worry about them (the fans) but shes like No i feel bad. I also met and got a photo with David and Axle.

some girls ruined the night in the afternoon, when todd and david came on stage, they bombarded the poor things, which stopped people from getting pictures, but i assume you know, now, after the show, when they all walk up those stairs towards the other end of the centre, i was lucky to get a picture with bec, this girl was trying to drag her away and i asked, and told her id being there for the 26hours, so she gave me one, and i got a stupid looking one with todd, and a nice one with axel, but not many this year, which was a bugger, ill post em later :)

That happened to me too, how the lady was trying to take Bec away, but I asked her for a photo and she was like yeah sure. My sister heard that lady who was pulling her away say to Bec to not worry about them (the fans) but shes like No i feel bad. I also met and got a photo with David and Axle.

yeah, bec was so nice, she was all "if shes being here for the 26 hours the least i can do is let her have a picture1 cause i just missed out in the line with the signature things but here ya goo, first pictures from telethon :)

TODD AND MYSELF, im loving the height differance.. coolest thing was, he remebered me from myspace, then stole my texta.

http://i33.tinypic.com/nxnggw.jpg

and heres a few more from the west australian news paper website, enjoy

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/galleries.../telethon-2009/

yeah, bec was so nice, she was all "if shes being here for the 26 hours the least i can do is let her have a picture1 cause i just missed out in the line with the signature things but here ya goo, first pictures from telethon :)

TODD AND MYSELF, im loving the height differance.. coolest thing was, he remebered me from myspace, then stole my texta.

lol my son is only 15 and in the pic with him and todd and david he is about the same hight as david and i think same as todd or a bit shorter

u said u missed out in the line where was she siginging? cause i asked the guys if she was going to be at the kids carnival and they said no

^ Cute pic of you and Todd. You're very lucky! :D

im so short >:| it would have been better if bec got like a long shot, oh well i got a picture with him :D

did you meet any of them?

Lol, don't worry I'm short too :P. Yeah, I got to meet Todd, David, Axle and Luke but only got a photo with David because they said we weren't allowed.

Archived