Perth Telethon 2009

Guest Dorey125

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my pics if anyone is interested :)

Luke

Todd

Axle

David

They probably think im weird though, because when i was taking the pictures for my friend, my hands were shaking! :wub:

They were all so nice though. Todd probably stayed the longest in the phone room, around 2 hours talking to fans on the phone. When i was getting my photo with David, his phone rang, and when he hung up he said "Oh, that was Todd, he said he's coming!" My friend likes him a lot, so we kinda followed him around the phone room for 10 minutes before we could ask him for a photo, i think he kinda noticed!

And when the guys were taking their shirts off and stuff, Luke called out to Todd, "I love you, Aden!" haha. They kept calling each other their characters names, it was pretty funny.

Oh my strap on my shoe also broke, so i couldn't walk properly. I didn't want to take it off, so i was walking(limping) to the front to get it fixed, and i looked behind me, and Luke and David were behind us, because they were heading to the exit. Just a bit embarrassing!

I also saw Jon and Rebecca, they were probably the quietest, especially Jon. He was on his phone a lot.

Luke

Todd

Axle

David

They probably think im weird though, because when i was taking the pictures for my friend, my hands were shaking! :wub:

They were all so nice though. Todd probably stayed the longest in the phone room, around 2 hours talking to fans on the phone. When i was getting my photo with David, his phone rang, and when he hung up he said "Oh, that was Todd, he said he's coming!" My friend likes him a lot, so we kinda followed him around the phone room for 10 minutes before we could ask him for a photo, i think he kinda noticed!

And when the guys were taking their shirts off and stuff, Luke called out to Todd, "I love you, Aden!" haha. They kept calling each other their characters names, it was pretty funny.

Oh my strap on my shoe also broke, so i couldn't walk properly. I didn't want to take it off, so i was walking(limping) to the front to get it fixed, and i looked behind me, and Luke and David were behind us, because they were heading to the exit. Just a bit embarrassing!

i have met jon a few

I also saw Jon and Rebecca, they were probably the quietest, especially Jon. He was on his phone a lot.

what were u doing at the phone room u look to young to answer them lol.i have met jon a few times and he remembers me he wasnt quite with me lol he played ball one year with my son when he broke his arm lol i got some more pics to upload

what were u doing at the phone room u look to young to answer them lol.i have met jon a few times and he remembers me he wasnt quite with me lol he played ball one year with my son when he broke his arm lol i got some more pics to upload

haha, I'm nearly 18! But nah, i wasn't answering phones. My dad does security.

Aw really? That's awesome, he did seem like a nice guy, i didn't speak to him though. Maybe something was bothering him? I dunno.

haha, I'm nearly 18! But nah, i wasn't answering phones. My dad does security.

Aw really? That's awesome, he did seem like a nice guy, i didn't speak to him though. Maybe something was bothering him? I dunno.

good to have your dad in the right job lol so u decided to tag along lol

Luke

Todd

Axle

David

Cute photos! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lol! That's funny, but I can totally imagine Luke doing that. Was the shirt-taking-off around 10.30pm on the Saturday night (because I have footage of that)?

Luke called out to Todd, "I love you, Aden!" haha

Yeah I can imgaine that too, because once Todd, Esther and Linc went on the Morning Show and it's like they joke around with calling each other Aden, Charlie, Belle :lol:

Koshie is the worst! :lol: He's always like "So tell me Charlie....." But Lynne (Irene) goes on Sunrise alot and I don't think he refers to her as Irene.

I went to the opening ceremony this year, and it was awesome, but next year, me and my friend are going to try and stay for the full twenty six hours. We'll go down on Saturday morning, so that we can have autographs and stuff, then probably head to the city for a bit, then head back in for the opening ceremony, then stay all the way through :D

Archived