Perth Telethon 2009

Guest Dorey125

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

umm i dont think the twlight stars will be here i dont think they will come over for something so small.

Actually, the Perth Telethon raises the most money per capita of any similar type of fundraiser in the world- and the fact that it raises money to help save the lives of seriously ill children hardly warrants it being called 'something so small'. :huh: And yes, a couple of Twilight stars are coming, but considering the caliber of stars that have come in the past, eg. Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, Sammy Davis Jr, etc, I would say it's not that astonishing for them to make an appearance.

umm i dont think the twlight stars will be here i dont think they will come over for something so small.

Actually, the Perth Telethon raises the most money per capita of any similar type of fundraiser in the world- and the fact that it raises money to help save the lives of seriously ill children hardly warrants it being called 'something so small'. :huh: And yes, a couple of Twilight stars are coming, but considering the caliber of stars that have come in the past, eg. Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, Sammy Davis Jr, etc, I would say it's not that astonishing for them to make an appearance.

yes they are comming but they wont be at the kids carvinal they are next door at another convention.there are 2 diff things on for the weekend also 2 guys from starwars or stargate or something

PERTH TELETHON

The following cast will be heading to Perth for the 2009 telethon. Rebecca Breeds, Jon Sivewright, Luke Jacobz, David Jones Roberts and Todd Lasance.

Unfortunately Esther Anderson, Bernard Curry and Lincoln Lewis are not able to go this year.

it has changed again linc wont be comming

well it has 3/4 my fvourite actors on H&A so I would so be there if I could!!!!

[becs, Luke & Todd] onyl one they're missing is Esther :(

Archived