Perth Telethon 2009

Guest Dorey125

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cast update from the OS:

PERTH TELETHON

The following cast will be heading to Perth for the 2009 telethon. Rebecca Breeds, Lincoln Lewis, Luke Jacobz, David Jones Roberts and Todd Lasance.

A bit of a switch-a-roo! Lincoln and Todd? Seriously? And Rebecca? Guby and Gaden? Seriously?

:o

Cast update from the OS:

PERTH TELETHON

The following cast will be heading to Perth for the 2009 telethon. Rebecca Breeds, Lincoln Lewis, Luke Jacobz, David Jones Roberts and Todd Lasance.

A bit of a switch-a-roo! Lincoln and Todd? Seriously? And Rebecca? Guby and Gaden? Seriously?

:o

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!

Seriously? Really? This had better not be one of those things that they say that both Todd and Linc will come, but then at the last minute they won't. Please let this be right.

Need I state the obvious? Lincoln + Todd + Hotel room = :wub:

Just ignore me while I go have a fangirl moment.

Seriously! I heard Esther Anderson, Jon Sivewright, Lincoln Lewis and Bernard Curry were coming. I was so looking forward to Esther coming as she's my favourite.

H&A adict you only need tickets for the opening and closing ceremony. All other times is just line up waiting for a free spot with a gold coin donation. Think the opening is for 1 1/2 hours then you can come in.

You have to buy tickets for the opening and closing ceremony. All other times are a gold coin donation. There are still tickets avaiable for both the opening and closing, I recommend it if you are in Perth as it's so much fun and a great atmosphere. Also if you have opening ceremony tickets, once the opening has finished you're already in and have a seat so you can then stay on for as long as you like. But if you leave of course you then have to line back up again.

Archived