Perth Telethon 2009

Guest Dorey125

ok telethon website says Lincoln Lewis, Bernard Curry, Jon Sivewright and Esther Anderson from Home and Away and the home and away site says The following cast will be heading to Perth for the 2009 telethon. Rebecca Breeds, Lincoln Lewis, Luke Jacobz, David Jones Roberts and Todd Lasance.so which is it ment to be?i won a lunch with the chanell 7 stars so hope it is david and todd and bec havent met them yet cant wait.this will be a long 2 weeks waiting lol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the Telethon Definately being shown on Channel 7

cause i checked and the Tv is the same as always

it just lists Sunrise on Sunday

I don't want to get my Hopes up about seeing Esther

the Telethon isn't going to be shown on Tv

its always shown on gwn if u arnt in perth and channell 7 if u are it will be on sat night in the tv week and tv and all day sun till about 9 at night

Cast update from the OS:

PERTH TELETHON

The following cast will be heading to Perth for the 2009 telethon. Rebecca Breeds, Lincoln Lewis, Luke Jacobz, David Jones Roberts and Todd Lasance.

A bit of a switch-a-roo! Lincoln and Todd? Seriously? And Rebecca? Guby and Gaden? Seriously?

:o

from the oc?whats that yer i see things are changed to so not sure which are comming.either way i get to have dinner with them so im happy

If Todd and Lincoln are both going, I have to find a way to get there !!!

Anyone have a spare ticket they randomly want to give me , or just sneak me in ???

Or invite me along - hint hint.

u dont need tickets to meet them if u go to the kids carnival they go there and sign things.the only prob with that is like make it there are like 5 home and away stars there only 3 might sign.one year i wanted to meet chris hempsworth but he wasnt siging but i walked into him so got to meet him lol.and they go to the shopping center to but not always the same ones.so it is a catch thing u might be lucky to meet them if they are signing not always.and u can go sit in telethon only need tickets for the open and the close of the show

Yeah I just went on the actual telethon website and it says:

There will be spectacular performances by leading Australian entertainers including Jimmy Barnes, Ian Moss, Guy Sebastian, Vanessa Amorosi, Jessica Mauboy, Damien Leith and Carl Riseley. See your favourite 7 Network personalities such as Jessica Marais, Zoe Ventura, Hugh Sheridan and George Houvardas from Packed to the Rafters, David Koche, Natalie Barr and Mark Beretta from Sunrise, Lincoln Lewis, Bernard Curry, Jon Sivewright and Esther Anderson from Home and Away, Jack Campbell and Alix Bidstrup from All Saints and many more!

Can't find it on the official site anywhere. So I think it's better to go by the actual telthon site as they know who is actually coming.

aussie_female I am so jealous. I was going to bid on that lunch to, but then in the last 30 mins of the auction the site was so overloaded that I couldn't get through. Really annoying that they made all the auctions ened at the same time! I hope you get to meet people from Home and Away as I remember it said you're aren't guaranteed any of the stars, so there may be no home and away people. But I hope there are for you. You're going to have a blast!

Yeah I just went on the actual telethon website and it says:

There will be spectacular performances by leading Australian entertainers including Jimmy Barnes, Ian Moss, Guy Sebastian, Vanessa Amorosi, Jessica Mauboy, Damien Leith and Carl Riseley. See your favourite 7 Network personalities such as Jessica Marais, Zoe Ventura, Hugh Sheridan and George Houvardas from Packed to the Rafters, David Koche, Natalie Barr and Mark Beretta from Sunrise, Lincoln Lewis, Bernard Curry, Jon Sivewright and Esther Anderson from Home and Away, Jack Campbell and Alix Bidstrup from All Saints and many more!

Can't find it on the official site anywhere. So I think it's better to go by the actual telthon site as they know who is actually coming.

aussie_female I am so jealous. I was going to bid on that lunch to, but then in the last 30 mins of the auction the site was so overloaded that I couldn't get through. Really annoying that they made all the auctions ened at the same time! I hope you get to meet people from Home and Away as I remember it said you're aren't guaranteed any of the stars, so there may be no home and away people. But I hope there are for you. You're going to have a blast!

go to www.homeandaway.com.and under baynews is were it says.yer i dont know how but i won the backstage pass and yer that pissed me of to that the page went down they had heaps of complaints.but i didnt want the backstage as im in a wheelchair and wasnt sure if it was wheelchair friendly.i called up the person who they tell u to when u have won and asked.they said it is with every star that is going to be a telethon.so it should be home and away packed to the rafters all saints ect.cause it is like a thing for them to all get to gether to work out what is what for telethon so they should all be there.i know when u line up for them at the kids carnival sometimes u miss out cause they have to move on and u get who ever is left or only 3 out of the 5 sign and the others go to the hospitals ect.but as far as i know the lady said they will all be there and the lunch thing.i just hope it is todd and david i want to meet them and cause this will be todds last time as he is leaving lol.jon is always there i have met him hepas one time he played ball with my son lol.i think it should be all shows i want to meet some neighbours and special ops ect but its not far shows should be shows lol no matter who they are its all for a good cause lol

Yeah found it on official site. Who knows! That's so good that they said you get to meet them all. Is the lunch during telethon or saturday lunch before it starts saturday night? Just wondering that's all. Be sure to take lots of photos (perhaps you can post them afterwards?) and have a fantastic time you lucky duck.

Archived