Belle Taylor

Guest hunnibunni7000

Belle Taylor  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't miss her. As for the way she died, H&A away were just applying their usual formula for ending it's 'super-couples'... killing off one of the characters in that couple.

Yeah I definitely agree.

I hate hate hate how H&A have to be so unoriginal where this things concerned, wasn't it enough they did that storyline once this year already with J&M.

I haven't seen a show to do it as much as H&A do.

^^ Are you serious, so you're saying 20 year olds don't die of cancer. It's very possible. Yes I miss Belle - when Aden collapsed on Martha's farm and she hugged him that's when it hit me.

I really think you have misinterpreted the poster !!

What he/she was referring to I think is how Belle was at an age where she was so strong and how she deteriorated so quickly. It could be expested from an older person yes because they wouldn't have as much energy as a 20 year old would have.

Thats how I interpreted the post anyway........

I dont miss her (well, but I'm still watching her on Norwegian television)

I don't like the way she left. Well, it was ok for me that she was dying from cancer. But her last months was very much about her hiding her "secret" from everybody instead of focusing on her interact with the other characters during her illness. A lot of scenes were cut, never shown. We never really got to see when she first was diagnosed. I think the storyline would have been better if everyone knew from the start, especially Aden. I don't like that the storyline was just like a test for Aden: will he leave her by the altar or not... A relationship is based on trust. And what Belle did was a betrayal, to let him believe that they had a big future ahead together. She should have told him when she first felt that something was wrong. Before everything became to big and difficult for her to tell.

And yes sometimes young people detoriate quickly. I once knew someone who died just after a week after he got diagnosed with cancer. And he was only 20.

What he/she was referring to I think is how Belle was at an age where she was so strong and how she deteriorated so quickly. It could be expested from an older person yes because they wouldn't have as much energy as a 20 year old would have.

Thats how I interpreted the post anyway

Oh dear, well in that case I'm sorry! Some people were saying a while ago that it wasn't possible for a 20 year old to get cancer. It's scary how cancer get attack the immune system so quickly though. Even if they look strong on the outside. I guess the strength of the cancer was stronger than her immunity as a 20 year old :( If that makes sense..

I really miss Belle :(

Archived