Belle Taylor

Guest hunnibunni7000

Belle Taylor  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes and Yes. Summer Bay just wont be the same without her.

I 110% agree. Although I wish Aden and Belle had got a happy ending, it was the only way Belle could leave without it seeming completely ridiculous e.g. leaving Aden in Summer Bay while she went to university.

But how else she is suppose to leave leaving Aden behind :(

Yeah, that's what Jess Tovey said. She said that it was the only way Belle could actually leave, because Aden and Belle have been through so much and Belle just wouldn't leave him behind. I think she also said that she would miss the comfort of having Home and Away as a safety net though.

I miss her. My sister said I was acting like I knew Belle, as if she was one of my close friends instead of a character in a soap opera.

I was a Belle fan before Adelle, since she first came to the Bay. So yes, I miss her! But I don't like the way she left. I'd rather have seen her move e.g. to 'the city' or overseas to take up her dream job as a journo/photographer. They could've done the long-distance thing until Aden joined her. A bit like Mattie & Rick but without the drama. They could even have got married before she left. And it'd be nice to see Aden do something else other than just look in pain and cry!

Yes, i will definitely mis her, she was my favourite for so long. I would have prefered it if Belle and Aden had left happy together lol but i did like the storyline for her exit and i thought everyone involved in it acted it out amazingly well.

Yes and yes.

I think Belle's exit was pretty fitting althought I would have preferred to leave and pursue her dream :( but to be honest the only reason Belle was killed off was because of Aden :( which sucks.

If Aden never existed she'd propably have left , she was only killed off because the writers wouldn't dare split the pair up.

I will miss Belle now , she was the only remaining member of my favourite teen group.

Archived