Belle Taylor

Guest hunnibunni7000

Belle Taylor  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't want to be cruel, but I've realised that I won't miss her. It came as a surprise for me too, I thought I would be sad and going to miss her, but seems like not.

But I did like her leaving. It was good and all the attention she got- she deserved it all :)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. I'll defintely miss her. She's been my favourite character since she arrived. For me, the show really isn't the same without her.

It would have been nice to see her leave with Aden but I liked the idea for this storyline has well. I didn't like the way it actually played out though. There was only three episodes and a very small handful of scenes that I truly enjoyed. I voted yes because, while I was really dissappointed with this storyline for most part, the scenes that I did like were really great.

No I won't miss her. She was quite good as a part of the Cassie/Mattie/Ric/Drew/Lucas group, but when they all left and the show started to focus heavily on her and Aden it all went downhill for Belle in my opinion. She became increasingly irritating to watch, and just added to my current frustration with how rubbish Home and Away has been over the past year.

As for her exit, I don't really care. I didn't like it, so I had no choice but to pick No.

Archived