Sleeping Arrangements

Guest Louise_2983

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking the speedy updates.

"What would have made sense would have been you two fighting over who was going to give in. Was he going to London or were you staying here? Who loved the other one more and was going to make the big grand gesture, the ultimate sacrifice?"

This is the way it usually happens with most couples, doesn't it? I can see why Mattie would find the way they chose to deal with it weird considering the kind of people Aden and Belle are. But I agree with Belle's reasons for why they had to break-up.

The Mattie and Belle banter was hilarious.

Mattie commenting to Aden and Ric about how unhappy Belle is with the sleeping arrangements was :lol: Although it looks like Belle can give as good has she gets. Love these four as friends.

Knew it wouldn't be too long till they got caught up in their teasing and playfulness and got themselves into a awkard situation. They were too at ease around each other for it not happen.

I loved the banter between Belle and Mattie! :D

And the banter between all of them, Matilda spilling to Aden, Belle giving as good as was given, Aden and Belle teasing each other, but my favourite bit would have to be the same bit as Zetti quoted :P

Just hilarious Adelle banter

update soon :P

Archived