Touch Me In The Morning (by Louise_2983) - comments

Zetti

This was such a beautiful fic. Yet another great one-shot from you.

It was so sad but at the same time not all depressing. I couldn't help but feel for both of them. I loved that even though it was from Belle's POV we could still see how in pain and hurt Aden was. This way, even though he's cheating on his wife, I can't help but feel for him. I like that he doesn't come off as a completely terrible husband, even though he was willing to give up everything to be with Belle it still seems like he does care about his wife. I loved Aden here.

Belle was great as well. I'm glad she refused to let him talk her into staying. And even more that she was doing it because she knew it would be the best thing for him and as well as Lara. I liked her thoughts on Lara/Aden's life with her because it showed that, even though she slept with him, she still seemed to show some respect for the relationship he had with his wife. Reading how hard it was for her to walk away was so sad. Part of me was started wishing she stayed but I'm glad she didn't. It worked better this way.

Belle almost got married to Angelo in a barn. Belle getting married in barn. Nows that a funny thought.

Loved the mention of Gossip Girl. Chuck Bass :wub: . Love him.

Wow, another brilliant oneshot. You do them all so well...

Um... not too sure what to say except that it was brilliant and the song was such a great intercalation for it.

Oh, and gotta love GG. Chuck Bass... yeah, I'm more of a Nate girl but I can understand how Aden wouldn't get his appeal.

xoxo

Edited by Taniya_K

Belle almost got married to Angelo in a barn. Belle getting married in barn. Nows that a funny thought.

Lol the idea was that the wedding would be in some sort of country hall (Angelo's idea of course!) and that Aden had turned up and pulled Belle into one of the barns in the grounds to try and talk her out of it. She didn't marry Angelo but she didn't go back to Aden either.

Thanks for the lovely comments guys :)