Frankie Monroe Scriptwriting Comp '09

Guest Dan F

The winners have had their feedback, and the Under 16's feedback are ready for final checks before being sent off. Over 17's has been compiled and needs finishing touches.

Unfortunately things are on a hold at this moment in time, due to a certain pandemic which is suspected to have hit Script Comp HQ - but hopefully we should be able to get them out asap.

Indeed - apologies for the delays- unfortunately the UK is rife with swine flu and I live in a swine flu hot spot and work in health centre, and you have guessed the rest :P We are now back on track and should start sending out the rest over the week end.

Thank You for your patience. :D

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone should now have received their feedback :)

Given the amount of entries, and the apparent lack of interest with last years when we posted them - we are not going to be automatically posting them in the Northern Districts Library forum - however if any of the entrants do wish to post their entries, then please feel free to do so here :)

Thanks for the feedback - just read through it, and was pleased with what was said :)

[and had a giggle at the judges wanting to know what was in Belle's box; it would have been a snake - for anyone who remembers reading it :P]

Symphony out of context that sentence is quite :ph34r:

:lol:

Thank you for the feedback. I'm the first to admit that I struggle with criticism so I skimmed over that lol but the positives were nice :)

Thanks Dan :) May I ask who is the spokeperson for the judges?

Steph, I'm not sure we have spokesperson as such. We all put in our feedback and the Admins (I think ) edit it together and send it out.

All the best,

John H

Archived