Frankie Monroe Scriptwriting Comp '09

Guest Dan F

Now, this is by no means me intending to pressurise anybody so please don't take it that way, but I wonder whether the feedback has been emailed out yet? The only reason I ask is because I have been bombarded with spam lately and have been operating ruthless deleting sessions and as such believe I may have inadvertently deleted genuine mails. I want to rule out any possibility that I may have deleted a mail from BTTB.

Thanking you in advance, and feel free to PM me in response if you would rather not go into the subject of feedback mails on the public forum.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The winners have had their feedback, and the Under 16's feedback are ready for final checks before being sent off. Over 17's has been compiled and needs finishing touches.

Unfortunately things are on a hold at this moment in time, due to a certain pandemic which is suspected to have hit Script Comp HQ - but hopefully we should be able to get them out asap.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived