Obsidian (by karter) - comments

Symphony

Stupidly he found himself looking at Nicole and Aden whose presence he had been ignoring all-night, even worse still he managed to meet her eye, he just kind of stared at her a second before he knew he couldn’t do it any longer without bursting out an apology, he turned back to Melody and nodded as quickly as he could, “Okay,” he whispered, his throat tight, “I'll—I’ll marry you Mel,” he hushed.

This is soooooo what Geoff would do. Just Typical. The boy really needs to learn to say NO! I'd say there's no better place to start then right now. When the girl you don't love is asking you to marry her, right in front of the girl you do! :rolleyes: Say no. Just say it. As for Mel, again so typical, that girl can really manipulate Geoff in to doing anything. And she's so in denial, why in the world would you want to marry someone that deosn't even love you?? It's not going to make anything better, only a million times worse. <_< And Aden "you won't regret it" Jefferies... I think she just has. You better be there for her now.

Anyway, there's got to be more to this secret, then Belle cheating with Angelo on Aden (even if I predicted it a couple of chapters back). Seriously, I really do hope so, otherwise i'll be utterly underwhelmed. I have faith in you Karter, I know the cheating forms part of it, but there's something more involved.

I really liked the Geoff/Nicole scene in the hospital (chapter 3), but talk about wrong timing on Mel, Aden & Belle's part. They so would have kissed, talk about spoiling it for them & me, although I did love Aden's remarks just after. :D The Belle/Geoff scene was really sweet too (on the stairs). The last line of that chapter said it all.

Although it was nice that Belle/Aden started talking again, it seems it will take a lot longer for them to talk properly. Especially about that issue that seems to have come between both couples. Loved the Nicole/Aden interaction in both chapters, as per usual.

And a CaR baby just for me. ^_^ How cute & I imagine he/she will be one hell of a looker. Going on the parents' genes. A little compensation for making Geoffy say yes to Mel. Right?? :P

Well written... can't wait for more.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, I just caught up *phew* and from the chapter when Belle was talking to Geoff on the stairs I thought that maybe

Belle had an abortion or something along those lines

but then the last chapter when Aden brought Angelo up, it kinda dispersed that theory. But Belle's words about Aden and family is intrguing me... :unsure:

Cannot wait for more! :D

xoox

Oooh, yay I was right! :D

Now that the secret's been told, I can't wait to see where they go from here. Somehow forgiving each other doesn't seem like a patchup...

Love the way Melody/Geoff/Nicole were brought into it. I'm still shocked that he said yes.

Update soon, please!

xoxo