Obsidian (by karter) - comments

Symphony

Really intriguing! I love how you write this! You can read the chapter and think 'omg' and 'wow' but at the end it's like 'I have no more answers than I had before!'. Or more like, I have more questions than I had before. So what is it that Belle did, is it? And Geoff and Melody seem to be a bit awkward...

Anyways, cannot wait for more!

xoxo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting! All the more intruiged to know exactly what has gone on, especially since Belle's the one taking the brunt of Nicole and Aden's bitterness. And I wonder how Geoff fits into all this? It's rather complicated, but fun to try and work out!

Melody already proved annoying as soon as she spoke "Annie was so cute..... all blushing" it was a really well placed quote because it does sound like something Melody would say in that patronising tone of hers that seems to look down on the behaviour of the likes of Annie as if she knows better than any of them. Reminds me of when she was in the show and she told the other girls to grow up because she and Geoff had kissed. And I like the description of the awkward body contact between Geoff and Melody and I how it told how he felt "Safe, like nothing could go wrong." It's such a recipe for disaster when that gets mentioned because you just know somebody isn't feeling the way the other is.

Really good! Still a lot left unanswered, but that's what makes good story telling. Keeping us readers hooked. Well done. :D

Your writing is so captivating, that it always has me hooked & I want to find out more. I like the way you're not giving much away, yet at the same time the interaction between characters & your descriptive writing approach makes us ask more & more questions.

It's a great start, and you always write Nic & Aden perfectly in character. You've captured Belle, Mel & Geoff perfectly too. I loved the way you wrote the Geoff/Mel scene. It's weird in that you could really feel Geoff's uneasiness in that relationship (without him actually expressing it), yet at the same time to him it felt safe being there.

Can't wait for more. :D *goes off to finish reading December Mourning*

Your writing is so captivating, that it always has me hooked & I want to find out more. I like the way you're not giving much away, yet at the same time the interaction between characters & your descriptive writing approach makes us ask more & more questions.

It's a great start, and you always write Nic & Aden perfectly in character. You've captured Belle, Mel & Geoff perfectly too. I loved the way you wrote the Geoff/Mel scene. It's weird in that you could really feel Geoff's uneasiness in that relationship (without him actually expressing it), yet at the same time to him it felt safe being there.

Can't wait for more. :D*goes off to finish reading December Mourning*

I really enjoyed this chapter, but have to agree that it leaves you with more questions than it gives answers...

also it is obvious that both Nicole & Geoff still really like each other - what did she mean by choosing between them?

and will she have to do it again, also I think that Melody and Geoff are wrong for each other so its no surprise that they are

awkward towards each other, they don't have the chemistry of Geoff and Nicole.

Anyway, keep the updates coming - they are awesome and December Mourning is one hell of a fan fic..