Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

Off topic but don't know where else to post it!

At the Meteor Awards in Ireland last night, one of the award winners (Radio presenter Ray Foley) sang the Home and Away theme tune when collecting his award, introducing it as the Australian national anthem :lol:

The repeat was actually one Friday but I fell asleep, but I found it here...

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the Meteor Awards in Ireland last night, one of the award winners (Radio presenter Ray Foley) sang the Home and Away theme tune when collecting his award, introducing it as the Australian national anthem :lol:

:lol: Just watched it - hilarious !! :lol:

Thanks for posting the link :)

:lol: Just watched it - hilarious !! :lol:

Thanks for posting the link :)

No prob Kevin, was glad I found it- it would have bugged me if I didn't get to see it!

• 9 months later...

I created a mock for a 20 second opening version using Bay Of Love promo shots, I know they seem to have gone down to 15 seconds for good now and that's probably that, but I'm sure we wouldn't miss 6 seconds of extra screen time. Obviously they would include the entire cast doing different every day things, not just couples, but it gives you the basic design and sound idea, check them out if ya want! :)

I find the last one really boring and i want them to go back to the picture ones or where the cast are with friends and family!

lol u know the ones:P

channel severn publicity has said home and away will not have new credits as there happy with the current ones

Archived