Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the hour or so since my last attack (:P) I've actually began to like them......probably because I watched the dreadfully plastic 2007 titles with that awful theme song, it seems like what we have now is far superior. I noticed Alf, or someone I'm choosing to belive is Alf, fishing on the rocks, so they don't seem so bad now. I think they're alot classier and artistic than any other soap opening, particularly those terrible british ones.

lol i wouldnt say the british ones are bland, just much more natural and down to earth and the eastenders ones in particular have always been innovative and timeless

I want proper opening credits with the cast as it's very confusing how to know who are regulars.

not really look at the credits at the end

the text is far too small and moves way too fast to ever notice anybody on the cast list etc and then add five squashing it into a minute box its hopeless! lol

I want proper opening credits with the cast as it's very confusing how to know who are regulars.

not really look at the credits at the end

the text is far too small and moves way too fast to ever notice anybody on the cast list etc and then add five squashing it into a minute box its hopeless! lol

Agreed, plus the UK version has the white text zooming over a light photomontage background so half the credits are unreadable even at full screen! Wish the producers would stop copy/pasting the Aussie version onto the extended photo montage and actually fill the screen up more in a bigger font.

Yeah, Ollie is throwing rocks in the water. Ruby did turn around in that shot but I changed it at the last minute. Eh, aslong as the name and actress are shown, it doesn't really matter whether you can see their face because......we already know what she looks like :P

Archived