Roman/Martha

Jody

I really enjoyed this pairing.

It was one of the few times in the past that I didn't have the strong urge to change the channel when Martha was on. In the beginning( before she started pining for Jack) she seemed so much more carefree and happy with him. And I actually found myself caring about her. Roman was also so much more mature then Jack and I think Martha needed someone like that in her life.

Roman may not have been the love of her life or anything but I still found this relationship so much more exciting to watch then the boring, cheesy, and cringeworthy Jack/Martha relationship.

I hope they do end up together. Not anytime soon, but somwhere down the line. Don't know if it will happen but I'm still going to hope.

Edited by Cerise

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not agree more! I loved these two when they were together

She really did seem more carefree and relaxed when she was with him, it was a nice change

Plus its obvious that Roman loved her :wub:

One day, hopefully these two will be together once again, i dont want it to be in the next few months but maybe towards the end of next year??

Edited by LAURZY!

Roman is a very unpredictable character and with all the things that Martha has been through mainly the cancer she doesnt need a man who isnt always there and also committed. It may be obvious that Roman loves her but then who has Martha gone to each and every time? Roman or Jack? Jack! So there we go, I believe that Martha will always love Jack and Roman will always be second best and the reason I am saying this is because she went to Jack every time she needed someone Jack was there, I cant imagine her loving anyone more than she loves Jack. Sorry Roman but Martha will never love you more than Jack does.

I understand that she's always gone to Jack but if the spoilers about Jack are right, is she supposed to be on her own forever??

I dont really understand how Roman's unpredictable?? i mean maybe he wasnt always there for Charlie, but his daughter was dating a psycho at the time! i dont really blame him :lol:

I just believe that they make more of a stable couple than Jack and Martha, just my opinion.

It may be obvious that Roman loves her but then who has Martha gone to each and every time? Roman or Jack? Jack! So there we go, I believe that Martha will always love Jack and Roman will always be second best and the reason I am saying this is because she went to Jack every time she needed someone Jack was there, I cant imagine her loving anyone more than she loves Jack. Sorry Roman but Martha will never love you more than Jack does.

Just because she loves Jack with all her heart now doesn't mean she won't ever be able to love someone else just as much in the future.

While I do believe Martha loves Jack, going to back to him time after time isn't really proof of that. Cassie used to run back to Macca all the time but was that proof that she wouldn't be able to love anyone else as much as him, no it wasn't.

I wouldn't want to see Roman and Martha together right away because(as much as I hate to admit it) she does love Jack more then anything but in the future I could see Roman and Martha working out as a couple really well. And if Martha gave Roman a chance I think she could grow to love him.

Even though I'm a huge JM fan, I loved Marman and i'm not afraid to admit it :P I think they had/still have good chemistry and I would have loved to see where they'd gone if the Jack factor hadn't been there. If Jack doesnt survive the cliffhanger it would be nice to see them try again... way down the line though, Martha needs to grieve and be single for a decent amount of time first, and she's not going to forget Jacky overnight :( We all know what happens to Martha's relationships when she tries to move on before she's ready and I wouldnt want her or Roman to get hurt again.

Edited by caitrules

I loved Roman and Martha together and I would love to see them back together at some stage... Though preferably after Jack has died (because I don't think she could move on from Jack unless he was dead) and after she has been single for an extended period of time. Her and Jack were pretty intense so if Jack is dead (from the end of year cliffhanger) I don't think she would rush into a new relationship.

If Jack doesnt survive the cliffhanger it would be nice to see them try again... way down the line though, Martha needs to grieve and be single for a decent amount of time first, and she's not going to forget Jacky overnight :( We all know what happens to Martha's relationships when she tries to move on before she's ready and I wouldnt want her or Roman to get hurt again.