Roman/Martha

Jody

I've honestly never liked Roman and Martha together. And I probably never will. I'm not just saying this because

Jack's dead

, because I've never liked Roman, and I certainly wouldn't like Roman with one of my favorite characters on home and away.

And I hope *crosses fingers* that Martha will never get back with him. Especially so soon after

Jack dying

, I know she wouldn't, but you never know with Home and Away <_< .

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that Hugo tells Martha about Roman. She needs to know. Charlie should of told Martha that roman wants her back.

ROMAN PLEASE KEEP YOUR GRUBY HANDS OF MARTHA. SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU.

for starters its none of their business

and secondly all Roman has been to martha is a friend and a confident.....not once making a move or even hinting at making one

Hes got more class than that and really if Hugo stuffs up their friendship when Martha needs all the support she can get then I hope he gets whats comming to him......selfish twit!

what has he got to gain from it????

Of course that's true, but he is playing with fire because he has feelings for her. Precisely because of those feelings he should be keeping well away. What would Martha think if she knew how he felt about her? She would questions his intentions and he could lose her friendship forever. He really should just keep away.

This potential pairing just went from a bad idea to completely dismal in the space of a few episodes. (and this is coming from someone who thought they were nice first time round) I hate this storyline so incredibly much- it's tainting a friendship that had such lovely scenes at one point, destroying a character and making the other seem needy. I want this entire thing dead, buried and over with very soon.

On a much more positive note I have an awesome spoiler. :)

Jodi Gordon says her character Martha will not be able to move on.

Fans of Aussie soap Home and Away were devastated last week when copper Jack (Paul O'Brien) was sensationally killed off, leaving wife Martha grief-stricken.

Actress Jodi Gordon, who plays Martha, reveals how her alter ego is coping in the aftermath, saying: "She's obviously devastated. After everything that Martha and Jack had been through together it was incredibly sad.

"She felt they had just reached a point in their relationship where everything was going well."

This week's episodes see Tony (Jon Sivewright) and Martha coming to terms with their loss, but Gordon dismisses any possibility of romance between her character and smitten chef Roman (Conrad Coleby).

"That's the last thing that's on Martha's mind," the star says. "She needs to heal."

When asked how she felt about the cancer storyline, which preceded Jack's death, Jodi admits she found it "very tough" before adding: "We did all our research and made sure it was pretty precise when it came to the medical and physical issues."

Boo ya to the bold bit.

I liked Roman and Martha as a couple but i liked Martha and Jack together much more.

Right now Roman is really annoying me! He is always 'helping' Martha to get by following the death of Jack but in my oppinion he is only there so he can get her into bed! There is no way Martha will want a relationship with him any time soon he needs to back off a bit. If he loves her as much as he says he does maybe he should realise that.

I liked Roman and Martha as a couple but i liked Martha and Jack together much more.

Right now Roman is really annoying me! He is always 'helping' Martha to get by following the death of Jack but in my oppinion he is only there so he can get her into bed! There is no way Martha will want a relationship with him any time soon he needs to back off a bit. If he loves her as much as he says he does maybe he should realise that.

i do'nt think that's true, it would totally be out of charactor if Roman was only doing all this just to get her into bed, not to mention sick :blink: i think he genuily is trying to be there for her, i have to admit it is getting a bit anoying that he is there all the time as i would like the writers to give Martha a new female best friend again, i'm liking her and Charlie's friendship at the moment or it would be nice to see Martha and Leah interact more seeing as though Leah will no what she is going through.

i do'nt think that's true, it would totally be out of charactor if Roman was only doing all this just to get her into bed, not to mention sick :blink: i think he genuily is trying to be there for her, i have to admit it is getting a bit anoying that he is there all the time as i would like the writers to give Martha a new female best friend again, i'm liking her and Charlie's friendship at the moment or it would be nice to see Martha and Leah interact more seeing as though Leah will no what she is going through.

Okay maybe Roman isnt looking to 'bed' her straight away but it is obvious that he will want to get back together with her one day. It seems like he is there in the hope that they will be more than friends one day because he is pretty much always with Martha or asking how she is or doing something for her.

I like Martha and Charlies friendship too, and she is also close with Rachel which i like.

I'm sure Roman's intentions are good, and he only wants to support Martha in her time of need, but we all know he loves her and wishes they could be more than friends. He really seems like a vulture circling over her at the moment, it's just creepy the way he's always there. I'm surprised Martha is so unaware of how he really feels, she didn't pick up on the conflict between Roman and Charlie before they split. I thought she would be perceptive enough to at least suspect that Roman may still have some feelings for her. Imagine if Kirsty died and Leah was all over Miles, he'd know straight away what was going on. It sucks that Roman is behaving this way, because he was always such a decent guy before. If you ask me, Charlie had a lucky escape.

Okay maybe Roman isnt looking to 'bed' her straight away but it is obvious that he will want to get back together with her one day. It seems like he is there in the hope that they will be more than friends one day because he is pretty much always with Martha or asking how she is or doing something for her.

I like Martha and Charlies friendship too, and she is also close with Rachel which i like.

yer i do agree that he will want to try and get back together with her eventually and it may seem as though he is 'worming his way in' but i do think that at the minute he is just trying to get her back on her own two feet before he even attempts anything (which i hope he doesn't anytime in the near futer)