Roman/Martha

Jody

i do'nt think that's true, it would totally be out of charactor if Roman was only doing all this just to get her into bed, not to mention sick :blink: i think he genuily is trying to be there for her, i have to admit it is getting a bit anoying that he is there all the time as i would like the writers to give Martha a new female best friend again, i'm liking her and Charlie's friendship at the moment or it would be nice to see Martha and Leah interact more seeing as though Leah will no what she is going through.

Okay maybe Roman isnt looking to 'bed' her straight away but it is obvious that he will want to get back together with her one day. It seems like he is there in the hope that they will be more than friends one day because he is pretty much always with Martha or asking how she is or doing something for her.

I like Martha and Charlies friendship too, and she is also close with Rachel which i like.

yer i do agree that he will want to try and get back together with her eventually and it may seem as though he is 'worming his way in' but i do think that at the minute he is just trying to get her back on her own two feet before he even attempts anything (which i hope he doesn't anytime in the near futer)

I wouldnt mind if they eventually got back together but not anytime soon. Im thinking like a good year away. But considering it is soap land im guessing they will be back together within the next few months!

Edited by Danni02

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yer i guess so and sometimes its even longer in 'soap world' than the 'real world' so i guess that makes it sound a bit better, it's just how amazing Jack and Martha were together i think it would be a bit of an insult to his memory to have her going into a relationship straight away unless he comes back as a ghost telling her to move on and she ends up with Roman.