Roman/Martha

Jody

I'm glad that everything has been resolved between them. It makes me feel better about Roman now too. I hope this means he'll stop being so obsessed with protecting her and go back to just being her good friend for now. I can't stay irritated at Roman for any of his actions though. His actions did make me extremely worried about whether the writers were going to change/ruin his character for the sake of the storyline (something they seem to love doing very often to the characters) but I'm glad that wasn't the case here. It was just Roman getting carried away and letting his feelings for Martha cloud his judgement for a while there. It's understandable though. This storyline was one of those rare times were I felt for everyone involved. Glad it's over though.

I hope we get to see lots more of their friendship in the future. But I don't think I want a relationship between them anymore. I don't know, all this stuff lately has just put me off wanting them together. I'll probably end up changing my mind down the line but for now I'm good with just friendship between them.

Edited by Jody

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually dont want them together and I know I said that I hate the idea of Hugo/Martha but I am really warming up the idea of them together. I love them together, for me too much has happened between Roman and Martha for them to be together and with

Roman leaving

it probably wont happen.

i completely hope Martha does not get with Roman now, im really really really missing Jack and want him back in Martha's arms :(

although i have been saying she needs to move on, i am completely against it being with Roman now after the past week, i just want Martha to be single for a while, i don't no who she could be with, i did like the idea of Hugo being with her but i really like their friendship too much without any feelings.

I actually dont want them together and I know I said that I hate the idea of Hugo/Martha but I am really warming up the idea of them together. I love them together, for me too much has happened between Roman and Martha for them to be together and with

Roman leaving

it probably wont happen.

Your spoiler is unconfirmed, I believe?

I love the fact that they're friends again! The scene in the hospital was so lovely, especially when Martha said that she had been planning to go to Roman for support during the reconstructive, but then felt that she couldn't - his face was so ... lost just there, but now with them back on good terms, oh they've had some great scenes together!

Roman leaving

it probably wont happen.

Your spoiler is unconfirmed, I believe?

I love the fact that they're friends again! The scene in the hospital was so lovely, especially when Martha said that she had been planning to go to Roman for support during the reconstructive, but then felt that she couldn't - his face was so ... lost just there, but now with them back on good terms, oh they've had some great scenes together!

Yes my spoiler is unconfirmed.