Roman/Martha

Jody

ok it was obvious that Martha and Jack were 'meant to be' and even i don't think she will love anyone as much as she loved Jack, but she can love again and although i DO NOT want it to be anytime soon i would eventuallu like Martha to be happy and move on and i'm sure over the next few months the writers will bring her and Roman closer together and eventually form a relationship and i will be happy for her, if i did have my way Jack and Martha would still be together forever and ever but lets face it hes dead.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman/Martha are one of the pairing that I like but I can never love them with the same intensity as I did for JM. What I hope for is for a leah style moving on period where Martha acknowledges that she can never love someone the way she does for Jack but she will move on and hopes that Roman will accept that :D :D

I am glad that Hugo tells Martha about Roman. She needs to know. Charlie should of told Martha that roman wants her back.

ROMAN PLEASE KEEP YOUR GRUBY HANDS OF MARTHA. SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU.

for starters its none of their business

and secondly all Roman has been to martha is a friend and a confident.....not once making a move or even hinting at making one

Hes got more class than that and really if Hugo stuffs up their friendship when Martha needs all the support she can get then I hope he gets whats comming to him......selfish twit!

what has he got to gain from it????

Edited by sportzgal82

Martha hasn't moved on at all and if her over reaction to the supposed news is anything to go by she's disgusted at the thought. Roman hasn't done anything wrong either- he purposely kept his mouth shut about his feelings because he's a selfLESS person and wanted to be a friend to her. (On a side note I don't particularly think Hugo's done anything wrong either- he's just pointing something out when he thinks Roman's getting too close but I havn't seen the episode yet so I'll reserve full judgement.)

I love both characters but I think this possible union would be ridiculous and this kind of obviousness is sickening. I don't like the idea to begin with but if they keep forcing it in my face (ESPECIALLY this quickly) I'm just going to reject it even more.

Edited by Jamey-Maria

I dont want to see this pairing again.

Id prefer to see Martha on her own for a good while. Then when its time, id like to see her with someone new. Not someone she's already been with.

Martha tossed Roman aside once before, so if he is smart, he'll stay away. LOL. Being with Martha would only cause him heartache in the end me thinks. I'd actually prefer to see him with Leah to be honest.

Edited by bay girl