Teenagers

Guest Laura

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im finished school since June gone after I did my leaving cert. Its weird but i actually miss school :( I just remember all the good times and forget about the bad ones although the bad ones outweigh the good ones :lol:

Didnt go to college for reasons I dont know why :lol: I wish i did now but oh well I now have nothing to do these days and all day to do it :lol: Although I do spend a LOT of time on this forum,which is a major upside to having no college or school to go to :P

heyy

i'm in, well was in year 11 . I finished like 3 or 4 weeks ago :lol: . But that was only because i didn't have to sit any exams because i'm doing all non-tee subjects. I don't go back until Feb 2nd. So like 3 months off, i don't know what to so with myself, so werid having so much spare time.

I just make it into this thread...I'm eighteen, almost nineteen, so I've got one last year of being someone who has the word 'teen' in their age! :P

I finished school last year, and I really, really miss it. Not so much the schoolwork, but just how easy it was to hang out with friends, and the great and random conversations we had! I've also found that now I only hang out with people I actually want to hang out with- if there's someone you don't really like or aren't good friends with you find that you'll lose contact with them pretty quickly! :P

I finished school last year, and I really, really miss it. Not so much the schoolwork, but just how easy it was to hang out with friends, and the great and random conversations we had!

We can swap if you like. :P I hate school at the moment. Hate. Hate. Hate it. I guess it's more to do with the tons of assignments and exams I have. I'm currently in year 13. Doing my A Level's and I tell you it's really tough. The pressure's starting to get to me and i'm totally stressed all the time. I'm hoping to go to uni next year to study Medicine at either Edinburgh, UCL or Imperial College London. I really need to ace my exams though. I'm finding Physics a bit of a struggle but i'm doing good with Maths, Chem and Biology. Fingers crossed they carry me through.

I've had the UKCAT & BMAT tests and interviews with the Uni's (which were really daunting) and I did receive conditional offers from them all. :D So i'm on the right track. I really need to just keep on top of things now. Which means less time wasting on here. You're right though, the best part of school is seeing your friends everyday, hanging out, having fun and supporting each other. I'm going to miss all that when I leave.

^^ Lucky Nathan! What year are you in?? I finished in 10 days and start back in Feb too :D, way better than this year i started in January! <_<

I'm in Year 12, Year 13 next year. I'm guessing you're Year 10?

Where are you two from? because here I don't finish till the 19th December and I go back around the 5th of January

We're from New Zealand. We have summer holidays in December-January, not in the middle of the year like other countries.

^^ Lucky Nathan! What year are you in?? I finished in 10 days and start back in Feb too :D, way better than this year i started in January! <_<

I'm in Year 12, Year 13 next year. I'm guessing you're Year 10?

Where are you two from? because here I don't finish till the 19th December and I go back around the 5th of January

We're from New Zealand. We have summer holidays in December-January, not in the middle of the year like other countries.

Uni holidays are much better November to March (for me) :D

My older brother kept having to start school on his birthday most years when he was at school but i'm lucky because mine was usually in the 1st week of the april holidays, but it's not going to be so great next year because my 20th will (possibly) be on the same day as my Law mid semester test :(

I finished school last year, and I really, really miss it. Not so much the schoolwork, but just how easy it was to hang out with friends, and the great and random conversations we had!

We can swap if you like. :P I hate school at the moment. Hate. Hate. Hate it. I guess it's more to do with the tons of assignments and exams I have. I'm currently in year 13. Doing my A Level's and I tell you it's really tough. The pressure's starting to get to me and i'm totally stressed all the time. I'm hoping to go to uni next year to study Medicine at either Edinburgh, UCL or Imperial College London. I really need to ace my exams though. I'm finding Physics a bit of a struggle but i'm doing good with Maths, Chem and Biology. Fingers crossed they carry me through.

I've had the UKCAT & BMAT tests and interviews with the Uni's (which were really daunting) and I did receive conditional offers from them all. :D So i'm on the right track. I really need to just keep on top of things now. Which means less time wasting on here. You're right though, the best part of school is seeing your friends everyday, hanging out, having fun and supporting each other. I'm going to miss all that when I leave.

No thanks! I miss the social part of it, but I still hated the schoolwork. :P Plus Maths and Sciences...not for me! I dropped them as soon as I could! :P

Year 13? We don't have that...but then again, we have kindergarten, which the year before Year 1, and I guess you guys don't have that! Different school systems are so confusing!

Archived