Teenagers

Guest Laura

No thanks! I miss the social part of it, but I still hated the schoolwork. :P Plus Maths and Sciences...not for me! I dropped them as soon as I could! :P

Year 13? We don't have that...but then again, we have kindergarten, which the year before Year 1, and I guess you guys don't have that! Different school systems are so confusing!

I was the same, hated maths and science but was a real humanities person (still am).

Year 13(in NZ) is the same as AU year 12, we start school when we are 5 rather than 6 and we still go to kindergarten from when you are 3 until you turn 5.

My year group at school still has our band on Bebo where we all catch up, talk about our school days or organise to do stuff together when we can.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ your a Humanitites person! :P

least favourite subject ever.

i'm more of the english and physchology type. dates and places bore me, as does legal/business/geography :D

does anyone here still catch up with people from their primary school? my sister and our group have a once a month dinner at pancake parlor :P it's nice to see them once in a while :)

I'm in Year 12, Year 13 next year. I'm guessing you're Year 10?

I'm in year 9 this year... starting year 10 next year :( Reeeeeeeeally dun wanna coz we start NCEA next year :(

Have fun in Year 13... last year of school.... lucky!! :D

Now I'm confused... You don't start NCEA until Year 11??

Uni holidays are much better November to March (for me) biggrin.gif

Ah, well if we're going to be technical - my holidays started in mid-November, but I spent them studying for exams which finished in the last week of November for me. And I go back in mid-February. Still, a month longer for you - lucky! I can't wait to leave school.

does anyone here still catch up with people from their primary school?

Me, nope. Not a single one. It's a bit sad but I never liked primary school :P

I just make it into this thread...I'm eighteen, almost nineteen, so I've got one last year of being someone who has the word 'teen' in their age! :P

I finished school last year, and I really, really miss it. Not so much the schoolwork, but just how easy it was to hang out with friends, and the great and random conversations we had! I've also found that now I only hang out with people I actually want to hang out with- if there's someone you don't really like or aren't good friends with you find that you'll lose contact with them pretty quickly! :P

yeah same im almost 19...kinda scary to think that i'll be 20 soon lol thats my scary age!! i miss school aswell! not so much the workload coz there was a fair bit of work and pressure in yr 12 but i miss the routine of it all. when u finish yr 12 and go straight into uni you have about 3/4 months off and u become heaps slack and u go to uni where attendance is optional so i found myself being extremely slack this year.

Archived