Secrets

Guest Adelle2008

Chapter 7

Msn Messenger

Aden: Hey gorgeous thanks for the poem I loved it. That was very thoughtful of you, but really you’re the one who helped me.

♥βєllє♥: Well I’m glad you liked it. My counsellor said that writing is a great way of expressing my feelings, instead of drugs and throwing up. .

Aden: Yep, drugs are very bad Belle! LOL

♥βєllє♥: Oh shut up like you can talk!!

Aden: Hey, I’ve never taken ICE so I guess that makes me a good boy hey..?

♥βєllє♥: mmmhhmm…sure it does….

Aden: My sources say that you’ve done some wild things when you were 16.

♥βєllє♥: Your sources say… and who might they be?

Aden: It’s a secret. Anyway I think it’s kinda hot.

♥βєllє♥: What is?

Aden: Picturing you as a bad girl.

♥βєllє♥: Get over yourself.

Aden: You love it

♥βєllє♥: Keep telling yourself that.

Aden: Awwww... I love you too babe.

♥βєllє♥: I’ve gotta go

Aden: Okay…miss you babe

♥βєllє♥: GOODBYE ADEN!

{Belle Taylor has logged off}

For the past couple of weeks Belle and Aden had been going to counseling sessions individually to talk about the effect sexual abuse had on them. Aden had been making significant progress, Belle however had been making little progress. Irene was very supportive of Belle, eventually accepting that Belle is older enough to choose who she wants to date even if it was Aden Summer Bay’s bad boy. Despite Belle accepting that she had been raped and that she wasn’t to blame. Belle had her moments where she felt so overwhelmed, memories and feelings would come flooding back as she was unable to cope she turned to alcohol.

{Roman’s} Aden now lives with Roman.

Belle had been down at Yabby Creek for several hours getting smashed, her feelings of hopelessness and guilt returned. It all started when she saw a news update on channel 7. A sixteen year old girl had been raped by her date. This triggered Belle to have a painful flashback. Her anti-anxiety pills had run out, so Belle turned to alcohol as an alternative. Hoping it would numb her feelings. It was 12 at night when she made her way back to Summer Bay. Stumbling along the pathway and occasionally wobbling Belle didn’t actually make it to Irene’s but instead opened Roman’s door made her way up the stairs and into Aden’s room.

“..Belle? What are you doing here?” Aden rubbed his eyes trying to regain focus.

“Shhh…” Belle placed her finger to her mouth, unable to walk in a straight line she made her way gradually over to Aden’s bed.

“Can you ask your bed to stop moving? PLEASE, it’s really hard to get on it…” Belle wasn’t making any sense to him; confused Aden opened his blanket welcoming her in.

Belle vision was blurred she attempted to sit on the bed when she missed and hit the floor.

“Ouch that hurt…Aden why did you move the bed!” Belle snapped lying on the floor.

“I didn’t” he peered over the side of the bed looking down at her.

“What now you don’t even want me in your bed now, is that it? well let me tell you something…” she snapped again her words slurring.

‘Shhh Belle be quiet you’ll make Nicole”

“Why don’t you Shhh!” Belle still lying on the floor replied angrily.

“Come on” Aden hoped up and lifted Belle up and placed her gently on his bed.

“I liked you bed” she looked around with a cheesy grin on her face.

‘Thanks” he said not knowing how to respond.

“It’s pretty...” she said noticing the bright pink pattern on his blanket.

“Okay, get some sleep” he patted her lightly on the back.

“Aden...” she said stridently.

“Yeah” he whispered, hoping she would mimic his tone of voice to avoid waking Nicole.

“I like your bed” she rubbed the blanket with hands with a drunken smile on her face.

“Yeah I know you just said that” Aden thought it was funny seeing Belle drunk. After all he was normally the one getting intoxicated.

“Okay, love you…” Belle drifted off to sleep. Aden kissed her hair and was holding onto her waist.

It was morning and the sunlight beamed through the curtains with the wind gently blowing them and then sucking them back towards the window screen. Aden and Belle were lying on their sides cuddling each other. Aden was the first to wake. He opened his eyes seeing Belle’s hair covered his eyes seeing Belle’s hair reminded him that she had stayed the night. He jerked his head so that her hair so that he was able to see. Belle took a deep breathe in a continued to sleep. It wasn’t until twenty minutes later when Aden’s alarm clock went off until she woke.

“Morning…sleep well” Aden was angry at the fact that Belle had a set back and turned to alcohol as a way of escaping her pain.

“Oww my head hurts” she said with her eyes squinted.

“I bet” Aden wasn’t in the mood for being sympathic.

“I’m sorry; I think I had a bit too much to drink last night” Belle said in an apologetic tone.

“Why were you drinking in the first place?” he asked in a normal tone without showing his anger.

“I didn’t have any medication left…I needed something to numb the pain”

“Belle...you should’ve told me” he said realizing she was regretting her consumption of alcohol.

“I know, I’m really sorry Aden”

“Well look today during lunch we’ll go and see Rachel so you can get some more…okay?”

“Okay”

“Promise me you won’t drink yourself stupid anymore’

“I promise”

{Diner}

“G’day love” Irene said to Aden in a happy tone, this time when she looked at him she wasn’t giving him the evil eye.

“Yeah hi” Aden was stunned to see her treating him so friendly.

“I was wondering whether you would like to come over for dinner tonight”

“Ahhh…” Aden was still in shock at the fact that she was being so nice to him.

“Yeah I thought maybe you could come over and I could you know…hook up” Irene enjoyed teasing Aden as he was taking this seriously, she could see Aden’s mouth dropping open.

“Ummm Irene” he said concernedly still not getting the joke.

“Oh stop it love…you’re a bit to young for me, no I just wanted to thank you for all the support you’ve given to Belle, and it’s really helped her. So I was wondering if you would like to come over for tea tonight with Belle being there of course…what do you say.”

“Um sure, that would be great”

“Perfect, see you at 7” she smiled as her shoulders rose with joy.

{On the beach}

“Aden!” Belle was walking along the beach.

“Hey sweetie…” he gave her a peck on the cheek. “Yeah look I’ve got to go to school now but Irene invited me over to dinner tonight” he arms were placed around her waist, not caring who was watching them. As long as Irene accepted them he didn’t care who saw them together.

“Really…did she?” Belle was surprised that Irene had accepted them being a couple so quickly.

“Yeah” he gave a smile as he leaned in closer staring at her lips.

“Wow…that’s great” she replied now looking at his lips.

“Yeah, so I’ll see you later” Aden glanced up at her eyes, then back at her lips.

Belle and Aden then shared a passionate kiss, each of his hands were placed on each side of her cheek gently stroking her face with his thumbs. Belle pulled away, “Okay bye” she said sweetly.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad that Irene's accepted them, and lol at her comment to Aden about wanting him! :lol:

Poor Belle. I hope she's learnt her lesson again. She does need to tell the police, and let others help her a bit more, but I can understand why she's reacting this way.

Update soon please!

xoxo

Chapter 8

{Irene's}

Aden arrived five minutes early, he was eager to see his girlfriend. She however was still in the shower.

"Hi love, Belle won't be long…please take a seat" Aden took a seat at the dinner table. His hands were sweating and his mind was racing a million miles an hour, he was nervous about tonight but he wasn't certain why.

"Oh sorry…I didn't realize you were here" Belle came out of the bathroom wearing her famous navy blue strapless dress.

"Yeah it's cool" Aden said casually, he didn't want Belle to rush.

"Be there in a tick" Belle quickly ran into her room, feeling breathless Belle searched her room for her foundation and eyeliner. As she was applying it she felt an extreme sensation of tiredness. Not wanting to call the night off Belle continued to apply her make-up on.

"Okay I'm here…No need to fear" As Belle passed Aden to take a seat beside him she touched his back in a loving way. Irene, Belle, Aden and Annie sat in silence eating meatballs and pasta. The silence was broken when Belle coughed vigorously.

"Oh darl are you alright?" Irene swallowed a meatball.

"*cough* Yes *cough* I'm fine" Belle could hardly spit her words out.

"Maybe you should go and lie down"

"I'm fine really *cough* its only 7:05 *cough*" her face was beginning to turn red. Gasping for breath she picked up her knife and fork and continued eating her pasta.

"Belle maybe you should lie down its okay" Aden placed his fork down on the table.

Irene walked over to where Belle was sitting and felt her forehead, it was burning.

"You have a temperature, now go and lie down girly!" Irene said in a worried voice.

"I'm still *cough* eating" Belle covered her mouth with her right hand.

"Belle Taylor if you don't go and lie down or I'll never kiss you again" he ordered her using a friendly tone.

"Is that a threat Mr. Jefferies?" Belle said babyishly.

"Absolutely" Aden flashed his signature grin.

"Fine then! I'll go and lie down if it will make you guys happy" Belle kissed Aden on the lips and then dragged herself towards her bedroom.

It was 4 in the morning and Belle woke to find herself lying in a patch of sweat. She was slightly confused but also worried. She was wearing a pajama top which was sleeveless and a pair of boxes, her window was also open. There was no reasonable explanation for these night sweats. Belle got up and changed her sheets and fell back to sleep ignoring the fact that something was seriously wrong. In the morning her head felt like it was about to explode. Her fever hadn't eased despite taking aspirin.

"Hi darl, how are you feeling this morning?' Sitting on the table was bacon and eggs for Belle, Annie and Geoff.

"Oh much better *cough*' Belle was praying her fits of coughing wouldn't return.

"Mmmm I can tell" Irene said with one eye brow raised.

"I'm alright…seriously Irene"

"Yeah, I'm sure you're alright love, despite your face being as white as a ghost and coughing uncontrollably last night"

"Look I have to go to work, I'm sure it's just the flu nothing serious…thanks for the toast"

"Belle…!" Irene yelled at her demanding that she stay at home and rest.

On the way to work Belle received a text message from Aden.

Hey beautiful, hope you feeling well. I might see you tonight if you're working.

Aden xox

His text made her heart melt; she loved the protective side of Aden. It just made her all warm and fuzzy inside. Belle quickly sent a message to Aden just as she arrived at the diner.

Hi Jefferies, Yes I'm fine I wish everybody would stop worrying about me! Yeah I should see you tonight. Missing you heaps.

Belle xx.

Belle was on her break sitting on the beach Geoff walked up behind her.

"Hi Taylor" Geoff sat down beside her.

"Hey...come to check on me have you?"

"No…Belle people are just worried about you... That's all"

"Worried about me getting the flu? Somebody please call the ambulance" Belle joked not managing to convince Geoff.

"Taylor..." Geoff was waiting for her to come clean.

"Ouch" Belle's arm muscles had been hurting all morning.

"What's wrong?" Geoff eyes widen as he saw her in pain.

"Nothing my muscles are just sore from washing the dishes and tidying plates up all morning" Belle lied with a pulling a fake smile.

"Maybe you should see a doctor" he said in a gentle and caring voice.

"Look bible boy I'm fine!" Belle yelled.

"All I'm saying is maybe you should get checked out that's all…if you want I could go with you" he said sympathetically.

"Geoff…I really don't need to see a doctor okay!" she raised her voice again.

"Well if it is just the flu Rachel can give you some antibiotics or whatever' Geoff said trying o persuade Belle.

"If I go with you will you promise not to tell Irene or Aden…or anyone for that matter?" Belle didn't want people to worrying about her.

"Sure"

{Hospital}

"Belle…what are you doing here" Rachel was sitting at the front desk.

"I'm not feeling very well…I was wondering if you could give me a check up?"

"Sure...come this way" Rachel led Geoff and Belle into an empty room. Belle sat on the hospital bed while Geoff sat on a comfy chair, watching Belle who was becoming increasingly nervous by the minute.

"Okay I'm just going to take your blood pressure to start with" Rachel taped the Velcro over her arm. She slowly pumped air gradually tightening her arm, cutting off her circulation. Her fingers felt tingly.

"Your blood pressure is quite low..." Rachel looked worried. "Okay I'm going to get you to take a urine sample and also I think I'll take a blood test…can you tell me your symptoms first?"

"Ahhh yeah…I've been coughing, feeling tired, my arms hurt, and this morning I woke up feeling sweaty" Belle thought back to her symptoms still thinking that it was all this fuss was unnecessary and a simple misunderstanding.

"Okay sweetie, I'll get you to take the blood test and urine sample now and then in about 2 days time the results will be ready" Rachel said in a professional voice.

"Okay…" she glanced at Geoff whose facial expression had turned from worried to panic.

I hope you like it, I love reading your comments :)

Archived