Secrets

Guest Adelle2008

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 9

2 days later….It's close to Christmas time.

{Romans}

"Nicole…Nicole…Nicole!" Aden said in a loud voice attempting to get Nicole's attention, she was distracted by the MTV music awards. The only reason Nicole watches it because of the hot shirtless guys that perform.

"What is it Aden?" Nicole said with her eyes glued to the TV.

"I was kinda wondering if you would come with me to buy Belle a Christmas gift"

"Can't you go by yourself…can't you see usher needs me right now" she said taking no interest in what Aden was saying.

"Usher needs you to stare at him through a glass screen?"

"Duh" she took a handful of salt and vinegar chips and stuffed them into her face, not caring what she looked liked.

"Nic please, I want to buy Belle some jewellery as a gift but I need a girl's opinion" Aden begged her using his irresistible charm.

"Fine…but in five minutes okay" she said forgetting what he had said.

"I'm alright then…five minutes"

Five minutes later…

"So why are you taking me again?" Nicole got up and brushed the crumbs off her shirt.

"Oh because you're a princess and I thought you might be familiar with diamond necklaces, bracelets that sort of thing you know" Aden rolled his eyes.

{Irene's}

The phone rang.."Hello Belle speaking" Belle was in a cheerful mood for the first time in weeks. She was looking forward to the Christmas party held at the diner. She had completely forgotten about going to the doctors with Geoff. Her symptoms vanished the day after her visit to the doctors.

*Flashback*

"See Geoff I'm feeling much better…I feel so energetic and happy"

"That's good to hear love" Irene was relieved to hear Belle was feeling back to normal.

"Well that's a relief" Geoff sighed.

"Hi sweetie, its Rachel here I have your results back" Rachel spoke in one of those tones where you break the news to someone who's dying.

"Okay" Belle said concernedly.

"I'll need you to come to the hospital so we can discuss the results" Rachel was talking in a very serious tone.

"What's to discuss?" Belle said worriedly, she was starting to panic.

"What time is good for you?" Rachel changed the topic.

"Umm…can I come in at 5:30pm? I have to go to work now" Belle scratched her head nervously.

"Sure that's not a problem….Okay. Bye Belle"

The Christmas party was due to start at 6. It was 5:30pm. Belle had told Aden to meet her at the diner, telling him that she might be late. Irene, Leah and Roman had been preparing all day for the party. Roman suggested to Irene that they should plant mistletoe around the diner to bring some harmless fun and love.

{Diner}

"Hey Aden" Geoff tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi bible... I mean Geoff" Aden was still getting use to calling Geoff by his real name and not his nick name.

"Where's Belle?" Geoff looked around noticing she wasn't with him.

"Um she said she had to do some last minute shopping because she had to work all day" Aden smiled unaware that his girlfriend was on her way to the hospital.

{Hospital}

"Rachel..." Belle called her in a quiet voice.

"Belle hi you're early..."

"Is that a problem?" Belle cut in anxiously.

"No of course not…please come in…is anyone here with you?" Rachel looked around assuming Aden would be by her side.

"Um no, just me" Belle smiled acting as if nothing was wrong.

"Oh I just assumed you would want someone here with you" Rachel gave her a sympathic look.

"Why would I need someone here with me?" Belle asked worriedly. You would only need someone with you if you required support. Why would she need support? It was just a few test results she thought to herself.

"Belle I'm sorry… I have some bad news"

"What…?" Belle voice started to shake. By the look on Rachel's face she could see it was something serious.

"I'm so sorry Belle… but I'm afraid you are HIV positive"

"No…there must be some mistake" Tears began to form; her shakes were now shaking uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry sweetie…" Rachel placed a hand on her back stroking it.

"No it's fine…I've actually got to be somewhere, so I have to go" Belle quickly looked at her watch.

"No Belle wait!" Rachel yelled.

Coming up..

Will Belle tell anyone that she is HIV positive..?

Will Belle push Aden away?

What did Aden buy Belle for Christmas?

Archived