Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my heartstrings were being plucked away one by one. That was really really really well done. like, absolutely spot on. I odn't know what else to type in this comment to do justice to you. Other than that definately made up for no Diwana - above and beyond missus.

I had the same problem (no words to describe just how good that was!) and anyone who knows me would tell you I never, ever get lost for words. :D

Isn't Belle just the perfect girlfriend? She really knows how to handle Aden

I wanted to make her seem understanding, but as I read it through, I dunno. It just seems to be that she's tooperfect? Do you get what I mean? And Aden, sometimes? Hmm... Ah well, these are my characters in my fic, right? I'll keep them the way I want to! :P

my heartstrings were being plucked away one by one. That was really really really well done. like, absolutely spot on. I odn't know what else to type in this comment to do justice to you. Other than that definately made up for no Diwana - above and beyond missus.

I had the same problem (no words to describe just how good that was!) and anyone who knows me would tell you I never, ever get lost for words. :D

Aw! :wub::blush:

Thanks you guys! I don't think it makes up for Diwana at all! Or anyone not being able to be lost for words...

Anyway, thanks for the comments everyone! I've just decided that this fic will be 50 chapters! At least, that's how it's planning out to be. I dunno if it'll work or not, but I hope it will. Which means that it might be finished by the end of the weekend :o

xoxo

WOW! That was sooooo my COMPLETELY FAVOURITE CHAPTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!! I have tears in my eyes now, i loved that you did most of it from Belle's POV... and that nightmare in the middle of the night and her reaction to him was just...aol sadly. Then that bit at the end where Aden wouldn't listen to her telling him to stop to start with... that just fitted so perfectly! I could understand why he would do that, and then what she said to him and how you finished it off...

I just cannot describe the absolute amazingness, brilliance, excellence, fantasticness, wonderfulness that this chapter was! Your writing makes it all the more impacting! I don't know what i can write to actually explain how good this chapter really was! definitely worth the wait, and i agree with monkeysmoke, makes up for no diwana! :D