Annie Campbell - Charlotte Best

Cerise

• 4 weeks later...

I can't help but link a question, and subsequent answer, I have just asked/received in the 'General Discussion' sub-forum, with this thread.

http://www.backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42660

I think it gives a clear indication as to whether or not Charlotte jumped ship for the reasons commonly assumed at the time: - i.e. her return to full time education. So why would she audition for a film that would take her to the U.S.A. for 3+ months ?

I've also seen an interview, with Jordan, in which he says - "I guess they (Home and Away) kind of gave me the boot."

It's pretty clear that there was a cull of the cast in mid 2009, and that the innocent were washed down the plug-hole with the guilty (that's my take what happened anyway.)

Edited by idris

• 2 months later...

I think Annie should come back from Japan to be there for Irene and mess things up for Romeo and Indi :)

First part would be in character, second wouldn't, but it would be a lot of fun to watch Indi get herself into a flap. I don't think Annie would be that interested in him, but Indi would imagine she was.

But somehow I don't think it will happen.

I think Annie should come back from Japan to be there for Irene and mess things up for Romeo and Indi :)

First part would be in character, second wouldn't, but it would be a lot of fun to watch Indi get herself into a flap. I don't think Annie would be that interested in him, but Indi would imagine she was.

But somehow I don't think it will happen.

Oh I don't think it will happen and I don't mean she comes and intentionally is a bitch and tries splits them up, just that when Romeo sees her, etc...

• 11 months later...

Has anyone seen Charlotte in Puberty Blues? She is awesome as mean girl Cheryl. I feel sorry for her character though. He mum is a such a cow.

She's good in that show. So different to Annie.

Agree! She plays her character Cheryl so well. It's so different watching her on Puberty Blues compared to Home and Away, haha.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

• 7 years later...

I hope we get another teen like Annie. 

I like how Annie was somewhat more dull and a bit more of a needy child while definitely growing a lot by the end. .

However I was always surprised that Irene wasn’t too bothered about letting one of her more needy foster children go live on the other side of the world. 

I know Irene knew Annie was going to live with family and Irene knew family herself by staying with them for few weeks.

But still it might have been nice to see Irene show some doubt about letting one of her more needy foster child to be living on other side of world and felt rather rush to point where seemed like they just wanted get Annie  permanent exit out way.

• 3 weeks later...