Relative Confusion (by Miranda) - comments

jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous two chapters Miranda. :D

I :wub: happy endings and I'm glad that Leah gets the loving that she so deserves.

I love the James Bond movie references in the fic plus the dancing, costumes and surprise elements.

Do I hear the hint of a sequel?? :wink::P

Thank you QA. And I must say another big thank you for all the research you've done in the background for me :D

Yes, I thought Leah deserved love and recognition, as she's been ignored for ages in Home and Away :angry:

I thought at first that Ceri and Miles might compete for her attention, but Miles annoyed me so much by rejecting her that I left him to the tender mercies of Kirsty :lol: In this universe, Ceri has known Leah longer than Miles anyway, so he deserves her more!

I don't know about a sequel though :huh: I thought this was the sequel :P I do have plans for a comedy story next though, to cheer us all up through the dark winter months...

Tut! I forgot to say a big thanks to all the other posters who have given such brilliant support to this story by posting such nice messages. I will look through later at your names and see who you all are, I've got to rush off now :(

Edited by Miranda

I can't believe it's over! This has truely been one of my favourite ever fictions and I think you're a very talented writer. Leah really does deserve her own storyline and your fiction has proved that she is still an exciting and interesting character who doesn't deserve to be shoved in the background. The ending was perfect, I love how the whole community was involved in the party and how everyone came and had a good time, your writing is so visual and when I read these scenes I can see them playing out which always puts a huge smile on my face. I look forward to any future fictions you write and will definately be reading them.

Awwwwwwwww I can't belive it's over but it was such a beautiful ending. The whole party was so yummy and fun! I loved the 'Quiet, Moneypenny' bit :D Funny funny!

Ceri and Leah :wub: She got her happy ending! :D It really was a wonderful fic, I've enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks Miranda and I will definately be reading anything else you write if you're in the mood!

• 5 months later...

Hey there!Finally finished reading this and thought you might like to know my thoughts.I loved it, it was really sweet.I like how you brought in all the other relationships with Tony and Jazz, Kirsty and Miles, Geoff and Nicole and how you brought Lucas and Brad and Tam back and fitted them into the current characters.And I liked the central romance between Leah and Ceri, I thought you handled it well.The ending with the party and all Leah's family there was perfect.Although I was surprised that Ceri's quest for his mother apparently went unresolved so I'm also wondering if there's going to be a sequel...I'll read it if there is!

Hi Ranger old chap :wink: Thanks for your comments :D I can't remember now but I think I just got sick of the storyline about Ceri and his mother :lol: Sometimes - well usually in fact- I don't know where my ideas come from and they aren't really logical, they tend to write themselves however they want to. Its a mystery...

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Relative Confusion (by Miranda) - comments