Relative Confusion (by Miranda) - comments

jack+martha=trooluvv

Wonderful update Miranda.

I was laughing about Nicole and Tam fighting over Geoff... priceless. Good thing that Aden and also Brad were there otherwise who knows what would have happened. :P

Awwww Tony and his 70's music. I wonder is Jazz likes his 70's music? ;)

I look forward to your next installment of this wonderful fic. :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really fantastic, once I started reading I couldn't stop. It's so nice to see a fiction dedicated to Leah, she's a fantastic character who's criminally underused. I love Ceri and the dynamic between him and Leah and I also like the other characters you've used- bringing back Jazz, Hugh and Lucas and also bringing in the current teens. I liked how you had Aden apologise to Tam, and love Rachel and Hugh together with their kids. Every character is well developed and you've written dialogue how the characters would say it, the characters are all true and natural and not forced. Put simply, I adore the fiction and will be reading every part you post.

Edited by h&a-girl

Gorgeous four chapters Miranda and thanks for your appreciation, it's my pleasure to support a fellow writer who capture my imagination. :D

The way you portray Ceri's shyness around Leah and vice versa is priceless. I enjoy reading the suspenseful "will they/won't they" act upon their feelings scenarios - it keeps me on the edge of my seat. :P

I can't imagine Ceri being a Jones though, I like Ceri Pritchard much better. :)

‘Well, it wasn’t the real reason I came down here, but I decided to after a while.’

When I read the above quote, it really stood out for me... or am I reading waaaay toooo much into it?

Please update soon and I'm enjoying the journey that you are taking us on with Ceri and finding out about his past.

Gorgeous four chapters Miranda and thanks for your appreciation, it's my pleasure to support a fellow writer who capture my imagination. :D

Please update soon and I'm enjoying the journey that you are taking us on with Ceri and finding out about his past.

Thank you for appreciating my appreciativeness :lol: We're turning into a pair of 'luvvies' aren't we? [luvvies is an English term for over acting actors :wink:]

I think I'm getting a bit carried away with Ceri, I must remember this fic is about Leah :lol:

I enjoy reading your fic Miranda, it's as though I'm there with Ceri and Leah and not just reading it.

I adore the cheekiness and embarrassment that both Ceri and Leah display around each other. It's a delight just watching them as their friendship grows and that they become closer without the prying eyes of the Bay on them.

I look forward to your next chapter and to where the pedalo might take them next. :P

How gorgeous... a musical interlude for Leah and Ceri. :wub:

Ada (aka Leah) does pick up dances very quickly and she's very good as she won the Australian version of Dancing with the Stars a couple of years ago.

I'm looking forward to Tony Manero at Leah's birthday do, more music from different eras and the next exciting chapter. :D

Wonderful three chapters Miranda.

I had a good laugh when the two clampers came to unclamp Leah's car. I like how Ceri was all protective of Leah even though she had the situation under control.

It was lovely how Ceri dropped round before breakfast and paid Leah and VJ a visit as well as repaying his debt. Leah seemed to fob him off very quickly though - sure she has a feeling that she's being used and doesn't want to get too close to Ceri but maybe if she had spent more time with him then he might have shown his true colours and also if his intentions were honourable.

The kiss took me by surprise. After looking at the make up of the seating arrangements and having Jazz there made me suspicious too, until Ceri started to defend Leah and Jazz was read the riot act.

I hope that in time Ceri and Leah will chat about the incident and that Ceri will convey his feelings of hurt in regards to the slap, unless he had another motive for kissing her - like making Jazz jealous.

I'm loving this story as it really makes you think about all the possibilities. :D