Relative Confusion (by Miranda) - comments

jack+martha=trooluvv

Thanks for the second weekend chapter Miranda... :D

I'm now really looking forward to seeing what Leah's project is. I loved the Chris and Leah interlude - he's very cluey that Chris especially about Ceri.

I also liked the probing of Jazz by Leah and the lovey doveyness of Tazz... :P I'm looking forward to finding out more about the secret between Jazz and Tony too.

Please update soon and don't leave us thinking for toooo long. :wink:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the two chapters. :D

I'm glad that Ceri saved the day and VJ whilst Rachel and Hugh resuscitated VJ. Good to see those doctoring skills put to good use. I hope that this ignite's the spark for Ceri and Leah - the hero and the grateful Mum. I'm sure that Ceri won't feel redundant for long. :wink:

I'm looking forward to hear more about Kirsty and Miles's secret and why Ceri is sworn to secrecy. :P

Wooo hooo! *QA does a happy dance* Leah and Ceri have gotten their act together... finally! :P

You’re worth a million Jazz’s. I thought you were heartbroken over Miles and hadn’t noticed me.’

‘No! Silly. And you’re worth a million Miles.’

My favourite quotes - my heart was gushing when I read them... :wub:

I'm also looking forward to the dinner and endless possibilities that the "new" Leah has planned. :wink: