Relative Confusion (by Miranda) - comments

jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New lodger... *hintCerihint* :P

Wonderful chapter! I love the Irene and Leah interaction. It's good to see that they can chat about anything and everything from "family" to others in the Bay.

‘I never thought Morag would get married again,’ said Leah.

‘There’s hope for us all then, isn’t there, if she does.’ Irene giggled again.

My favourite quote of the chapter. :D Like the cheeky Irene too.

Good to see Rambo, Irene and Leah getting on like a house on fire.

Why does Miles & Kirsty always have to pip Leah to the post when it comes to people that Leah either likes or want to have as a lodger.... grrrr! As long as their friendship won't suffer because of his new lodgings.

‘Hello? Can I pay my bill?’ Miles peered round the door, waving a credit card like a white flag.

I can just imagine that scene happening... Miles cracks me up. :D

I also like your comparisons between Ceri and Aden then Ceri and Roman. It was wonderful to see Rachel, Hugh and family visit the Diner. I do hope that Jazz keeps her claws off Ceri - he's taken (by Leah in my version :P). Jazz hopefully will stick to Tony.

Another wonderful chapter Miranda and YES I'd like to see a picture of The Man Who Could Be Ceri please!!! :D :D

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Okay, I hope these links work. He is a Gold medallist in the Olympics, nothing but the best! The second one is slightly :blush:, I hope no one of a nervous disposition is around :whistle::

http://www.moleseyboatclub.org/joomla/imag..._l_IMG_4455.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegal...08.html?image=9

Edited by Miranda

Wonderful two updates Miranda!

Thanks also for including the two images of your vision for Ceri! Now I put the vision to the name and then imagine Leah with Ceri... *QA goes off into own little Ceri/Leah world :P*

I'm glad that Leah spoke her mind to Jazz - hope that Jazz is still into Tony and doesn't get her claws on Ceri. I'm glad that you've included Sally and Cassie + Summer Rose in Sally's conversation as well.

Wooo hooo a Hachel wedding! I'm looking forward to that one. So there was an ulterior motive for Ceri to be in the Bay (apart from him looking for his Mother).... can I sense a wedding day matchmaking scheme between Rach & Hugh to fix up Leah and Ceri? :wink: Or am I reading toooo much into it... :P

Gorgeous two chapter... I was in fits of laughter with all the Irene and Colleen comments. You've captured all the characters brilliantly and it's a joy to read too.

‘Nah… it’s only natural. Imagine if we were prancing about in tight t-shirts like that- their eyes would be out on stalks.’

Rachel’s dress was made of warm cream satin, generously cut because she still had a bit of ‘baby bump’, but definitely not a meringue.

Above are my favourite two quotes, one from each chapter... :D

Please update soon... can't wait for the wedding reception. :wink:

I always look forward to your updates.

It's sad that Leah felt left out of the conversation but managed to get a few home truths from Belle about Jazz. At least she's agreed to be friends with Jazz and to help Ceri out.

I really like "DJ Tony “Manero“ Holden"... will he make a return in future episodes? :P

I like the jealousy scene with Belle dancing with Geoff whilst an unimpressed Aden looks on... priceless. :D

Wonderful update Miranda and I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s) of this fic and also to what Leah's life has install for her.